The Beats bring an eclectic set full of songs for everyone, ranging from Motown classics to modern day chart toppers. Their mix of female lead and male backing vocals, guitar and drums, their energetic live performances and their own little spin on well known songs will leave guests fighting for space on the dance floor! Not only are they talented musicians, but they are also good friends, which shows not only in their live performance but off stage too.
With a constantly growing repertoire of songs, The Beats are always looking to provide the best night possible and will always take the event in mind when choosing their set. With a great experience of every type of event from big to small, The Beats know what it takes to make your night special, from bar to barn, coffee shop to corporate, first dance at your wedding to last dance of the night - The Beats can do it all!
- Do you take requests?We do offer a live First Dance in our Wedding Package which we will learn for your special day. We will also send out a DJ request list for you to return with any songs you would like to be played as part of our DJ Service on the night. Unfortunately we do not take live requests, only a pre arranged First Dance.
- How long do you play for?We usually provide any of the following set lengths: 1 hour, 2x45minute, 2x1hour or 3x40minute.
- What are the highlights of your career?Supporting Blondie in Somerset House in London and being part of a BBC Introducing band.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually its one break if we play two sets, two if there are three sets. We usually have a minimum of 15mins but we are happy to discuss specific requests.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer, Paypal, Cash.
- Who are your previous clients?Hundreds of Married Couples, Prosecco Festivals (JR Events), Trimline UK, National Wedding Awards, DVLA, Wales Online Community Awards just to name a few.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events & Parties (Birthdays, Engagements etc.)
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We tailor our product to any event or occasion and are are able to deliver a bespoke package to suit the client. Having the option of additional members to expand the band and enhance the event as well as top quality equipment to ensure a high end product every time.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A highly experienced and professional function band who cater for all events.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How much space do you require?8ft x 6ft
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
Sample list from full repertoire:
Adele – Rolling in The Deep
Amy Winehouse – Valerie
Aretha Franklin - Respect
Blondie – Heart Of Glass
Bob Marley – Could You Be Loved
Bob Marley – Is This Love