The Beat Goes On
The Beat Goes On is a fantastic function band from Surrey. We play music that is fun, energetic and danceable and great for your wedding party or event. Our repertoire contains a wide range of pop, rock and soul songs from the 60's to now.
Services From The Beat Goes On
The Beat Goes On Function Band - 2 x 1 Hour Sets
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a fantastic covers band that delivers a quality sound that emulates the original. We will get the people at your function up and dancing!
- What are the highlights of your career?Seeing people singing and dancing to our music and having a great time is something we never forget
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have ten years experience playing together, and all of us have many more years playing in different bands. We aim to emulate the sound of the original because that's what we like to play and people want to hear.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Functions, pubs, weddings, clubs
- Who are your previous clients?Too numerous to mention
- How can event planners pay for your services?Deposit on booking and the rest on the day of the event
- How long do you play for?2 hours playing time. Add a twenty minute break in the middle.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?30 square meters playing area. If it is any less than this, the customer needs to discuss with us.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you tell us the tune six weeks before the event we will check it out and play it if we can
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break. This is normally twenty minutes but can be extended for raffles, meals, speeches etc.
We will play two sets, one hour each, a total of 32 songs. We will provide the PA and lights. You need to provide the venue with a playing area of 30 square meters. We will arrive two hours before the gig to set up and sound check.