The beat freaks are a high energy, stylish and unforgettable band that will get your guests putting on their dancing shoes and partying the night away. This surrey based band has helped hundreds of couples; venues and event planners create a party atmosphere that can’t be beaten. With a repertoire list spanning over the decades from 1950’s rock’n’roll to present day chart bangers, tbf will cater for all audiences.
Services From The Beat Freaks
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Musical Entertainment For Any Occasion
- What are the highlights of your career?We performing in the FA Cup Lounge at Wembley Stadium for the 2017 Euro's and the LEGEND John Barns joined us on stage for a rendition of Sugar Hill Gangs - Rappers Delight.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can provide any size band for any space and occasion, whether it be an intimate acoustic duo setting or a full 8-piece with horns party.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We usually play at weddings, birthday parties and summer balls.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept Bank Transfers for Cash on the day.
- How long do you play for?120 minutes of live music split how the client wishes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we provide PA and lighting for the band.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both.
- How much space do you require?A minimum of 3 X 5 performance space is needed for the band, the more band member you hire the bigger the space needed.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?In most occasions yes, if not we will make sure it is played on the night either by our free unmanned DJ music between and after sets, or you can pay for a band member to take DJ requests on the night.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depending on how the client splits the 120 minutes worth of music we'd preferable like around 30-mins or longer between sets, but understand that it is not always possible.
Cant Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
Superstition – Stevie Wonder
All Night Long - Lionel Richie
9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
24K - Bruno Mars
Respect – Aretha Franklin
Faith - George Michael B Major
Aint Nobody - Chaka Khan
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye
Footlose – Kenny Loggins
Spinning Around - Kylie Minogue
Johnny Be Goode–ChuckBerry
Rather Be–Clean Banditt
December 63 - Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
I’m A Believer–The Monkees
Paradise – GeorgeEzra
Shape Of You–Ed Sheeran
Dancing In The Street - Martha Reeves
Celebration–Kool and The Gang
Walking On Sunshine – Kathrina and The Waves
Good Times - Chic
Celebration - Kool and The Gang
Kiss - Prince
Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
Gimme Some Lovin' - Blues Brothers
Shake Your Tail Feather - Ray Charles
Cant Hurry Love - The Supremes
Get Lucky – Daft Punk
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Mercy - Duffy
Give It Up - KC and The Sunshine Band
Proud Mary - Tina Turner
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
You've Got The Love - Florence and The Machine
September - Earth, Wind and Fire
We Are Family - Sister Slegde
Le Freak - Chic
Higher and Higher - Jackie Wilson
Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
Cant Take My Eyes Off Of You - Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
Dancing On The Ceiling – Lionel Richie
Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
Shake Your Body Down – Jackson 5
Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
Reach - S Club 7
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
Lets Dance - David Bowie
Never Too Much - Luther Van Dross
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder