The Bay Quartet - Flute, Violin, Viola and Cello
We are four professional musicians who, along with working with various UK orchestras and ensembles, have been performing together since meeting at music college in 1989. We offer a wide range of repertoire and are more than happy to add new arrangements that are special to our clients. If you require any more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Alternative packages for The Bay Trio and The Bay Duo are also available upon request.
Carolyn• 15 Sep 2018
The Bay Quartet made our day really special. From the moment we booked them they were very professional and took the time to make sure that the music was absolutely right for our ceremony (we changed our choices a couple of times and that didn’t bother them at all!) On the day they played for our ceremony and drinks reception - the music was absolutely perfect! We would highly recommend The Bay Quartet to everyone.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate events and functions
- How long do you play for?To be discussed with the client.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?N/A
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Enough for 4 chairs and 4 music stands.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are more than happy to add new music to our repertoire.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?To be discussed with the client.
Music for wedding ceremonies and drinks receptions, Corporate events and functions.
Classical, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Swing and Show Tunes. Requests welcome, please contact us for further details.