I perform a mixture of folk, country, and popular ballads.
Antonella• Jan. 12, 2019
What a singer...
a voice like a good medicine
I attended a live music event two months ago and John was there singing and playing guitar, he sung beautiful Irish ballads and other folk, country and around the world songs; so emotional..!
I've never heard anything as such before, what a singer (he sings from the heart!)"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:I sing songs that make people feel good, simple and it does make people happy
- What are the highlights of your career?Any time I make someone happy with a song is a highlight.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Not sure about this, I don't take up much space, or energy.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Anyone who wants me
- Who are your previous clients?Pubs, parties, weddings, funerals, yes true
- How can event planners pay for your services?Directly or via bank account
- How long do you play for?2 to 3 hours, maybe longer if the feeling is good
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No lighting required, yes I have my own PA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- How much space do you require?4m2
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I'll make you smile trying it
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break, 10 or 15 minutes
- Will I be able o do my party piece with you?Yes you can of course
Black Is the Colour
Gentle On My Mind
The Town I loved so well
King Of The Road
Peaceful Easy Feeling
Stuck On You