This gentleman has a dynamic personality along with his formidable powerful voice that will have you dancing and singing along. His speciality is Tom Jones, Delilah, Green Green Grass of Home and including; The Boy from Nowhere, to name but a few. Tony will entertain you with his repertoire of songs to suit all kinds of Events and Special Functions, with aditional songs from; Elvis Presley, Frank SInatra Michaeil Buble, Queen, The Beatles, USA Boogie Woogie, (Rock 'n' Roll to us). Stevie Wonder, Robbie WIlliams, Simply Red, Matt Munro, Alfie Boe, Nat King Cole, Chuck Berry, Frankie Valley... and the list goes on... Tony considers himself as an Entertainer as well as a Powerful Vocalist. His jokes ain't bad either!!
shirley bennett• 5 Nov 2017
Tony is an excellent singer/entertainer he is very passionate about his singing, everyone enjoyed the party and I would have no hesitation in recommend him to all my friends.
Tony Letts• 2 Nov 2017
So lovely to hear from you and thank you so very much for your performance on Saturday night. Everyone commented on how good you were and loved the variation in song choice. I believe a couple of guests took your card away to book you for events they have coming up in the future. I have forwarded your email on to mum and dad and yes, mum did have rather a baggy head the next morning at breakfast!!!! Once again, thank you so much for an enjoyable evening and for stepping in at such short notice. ...
The B1G TL• 3 Nov 2017
Thanks Tony for making my Mather and Father-in-laws Golden Wedding a night to remember. I don’t think I’ve laughed so much in ages. Having you join our family celebration was a last minute decision that turned out to be the best decision we made. I want you to come to all our family functions from this day forward! Great personality, great voice, and fantastic entertainer! He travelled from Bournemouth to the Midlands and for us was worth all those miles.
Charlotte (Golden Wedding Anniversary) ...
The B1G TL• 3 Nov 2017
After our entertainer was forced to pullout of our event just 10 days before our party I took to my iPad looking for someone else, what a mine field. We emailed each other also chatted on phone I felt I had known Tony forever. Our party was a mixture of 3 generations, what a night, what a super entertainer, great personality, everyone had the best time. I've received lots of emails and telephone calls thanking us for a wonderful wedding evening and expressing how good Tony was. A BIG thank you T...
Tony Letts• 2 Nov 2017
After our entertainer was forced to pullout of our event just 10 days before our party I took to my iPad looking for someone else, what a mine field. We emailed each other also chatted on phone I felt I had known Tony forever. Our party was a mixture of 3 generations, what a night, what a super entertainer, great personality, everyone had the best time. I've received lots of emails and telephone calls thanking us for a wonderful evening and expressing how good Tony was. He travelled from Bourmou...
- Are you an all round entertainer/singerYes is the answer. I was gifted with a powerful voice, hence my mentors... Tom Jones and Roy Orbison... I DO entertain. I don't just stand up and sing, including audience participation. and i few (bad - not rude), jokes!! But my singing is better. If everybody is enjoying it and dancing, I rarely take a break.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One; 30 mins at the very longest. Longest playing duration gig 3 hours 36 mins non stop! Private party at the Boathouse Restaurant Christchurch. Dorset. (Crowd loved it all... so I kept on going!). 30th Birthday party.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, But will need a weeks prior notice.
- Who are your previous clients?Local Hotels , Local Political Club, special functions plus private Birthday Parties
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Local Political Clubs and Local Hotels and Care Homes, + Golf Clubs and Private Functions.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?x2 Bose PA systems (Large and Small PA's) to suit the occasion. Plus small amount of stage lighting.
- How long do you play for?2 x 1 hour spots
- How much space do you require?Minimum: 1and a half square metre
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, and yes.
Tony doesn't work to a 'set list'. I sing and entertain as I see fit on the night... (that's entertainment!)