Whether you're looking to pack out the dance floor with non-stop sets of high energy party tunes, or low key background vibes to suit the mood, We match our bands live energy to meet your requests for atmosphere at any event.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:I'm an Entertainer who supplies live music. From solo act, to 6 piece band - I enjoy catering music to suit any event and atmosphere.
- What are the highlights of your career?I've travelled the world playing shows for all sorts of occasions. my most memorable Milestones were playing in Las Vegas with my 6 Piece Band on New Years 2018, Playing in Dubai over New Years 2017, Playing with the 6 piece band for a private event in Vietnam 2018, and playing Cruise Ships across the South Pacific, from 2016 - 2018.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I credit loving what I do for my previous successes and has only developed me as an Entertainer and driven me to do more. Saying 'Yes' to new experiences has always granted me new opportunities to learn and grow as a performer and has ultimately providing me with such a broad range of musical repertoire, I guarantee to cater to my clients musical taste.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate Events, Destination Events, Weddings and Public Shows.
- Who are your previous clients?World telecommunication providers including Optus, Virgin and Telstra - National Banks and Finance Businesses - Anantara Resort on the Palm in Dubai - Hilton Resorts - The Lord Mayor of Brisbane, QLD Australia - Gene Simmons (Kiss) as well as P&0 Cruise Lines, Festivals, and Clubs
- How long do you play for?Up to 4 Hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PLI and all equipment PAT tested
- How much space do you require?A minimum of 2m x 2m Square
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Make requests with notice and I'll play your favourite tunes at any occasion.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?A minimum 10 minute Break for every hour set.
- What brought you to London?My move from Australia was a chance for a whole new adventure with music.
Every event has a unique atmosphere - Customise your choice in musical style tailored to your next event!