We’re The Arctic Monkeys Experience (A tribute to the Arctic Monkeys), an Arctic Monkeys tribute band from Italy.
We have been playing all around Italy for three years, and from this year we started to also play abroad. We try hard to recreate not just the music but also the look of an Arctic Monkeys live concert.
Remark: our international name (The Arctic Monkeys Experience) differs from the name we use in Italy (Spastic Monkeys), because in our country it is not considered an offensive name, whereas in other countries might be.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Recreating an AM live, from music to aesthetics
- What are the highlights of your career?We played in large venues in Italy (Blackout, Supersonic Music Club) and abroad (The Waterhole (Amsterdam), Kable College Ball(Oxford), Vintage Industrial Bar (Zagreb))
- Who are your previous clients?Blackout rock club, Supersonic Music club, The Waterhole and many more
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or international transfer
- How long do you play for?Up to 1h 20 min with an encore of 5 to 10 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- How much space do you require?We're four. Although we require at least 7 mts sq, we recommend at least 12, because moving and jumping is also part of our show.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course. Just tell us at least two weeks before the event any special request, so that we can prepare for it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We're flexible on this. For long shows ( 1h30 min and more) we recommend one 10-15 mins break in the middle.
Mixed songs from every album by the Arctic Monkeys. We usually select our set list ourselves among all the AM's songs, especially the most popular ones. If specific songs not already included are required (b-sides, less-well-known) we'll gladly include them.