The 80s Revival Band is a high quality function band based in Surrey, UK playing the most popular pop hits of the 1980s. Our aim is to make sure the dance floor is always full.
We bring our own sound engineer to make sure that our front of house sound is always good.
All our audio clips on this site are recorded live at a gig. This is what we actually sound like!!
We use electronic drums for authenticity and also to be able to control the volume of your venue has a decibel limit.
Services From The 80s Revival Band
6 Piece 80's Function/Party Band - 2 Hours
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The 80s Revival band is a high quality 6pc function band playing 2 hours of the most popular 80s pop party hits.
- What are the highlights of your career?A relatively new, although very experienced band. We’ve played corporate parties with packed dance floors. Individually, as musicians, we’ve worked with all sorts, from Midge Ure to Sheridan Smith, Russell Watson to Jose Carreras.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We’re professional, experienced and are happy to work to your brief. The most important thing to us is that everyone is having a fantastic time.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate parties, Private functions
- Who are your previous clients?Previous clients include an Airline, a firm of Solicitors and summer festivals.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We can be paid by BACS transfer or Paypal.
- How long do you play for?We can play for 2 hours. We are able to play for longer if sufficient notice is given.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?We require about 10m square. But we’re flexible. We’ll squeeze up if necessary!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Happy to try and accommodate, given sufficient notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Typically one break in a 2 hour set, of about 20 mins. But we’re flexible.
Our 2 hour set includes music by:
And many more....