Tegan Mccann Photography
PLEASE SCROLL THROUGH ALL OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS ABOVE TO GET AN IDEA OF MY WORK..
Property & Interiors photographer Mon- Fri, Weddings, events & Newborns at the weekends. I Have just finished 3 years in central London, and recently relocated to Hampshire.
Happy to work all over the U.K.!
I love photographing weddings! The emotion, the joy and the tears – For this most special event you will need an especially skilled photographer who can ensure your big day is captured forever– so let me tell you all about why you can trust me.
I have been offering services as a professional photographer for over 10 years. After graduating from University.
We have worked freelance in the West End, shot weddings off the Isle of Scotland, photographed for large corporations, families, couples, schools, and much more.
I would love to hear from you and learn about your next big event or your special day. Please message me to talk further. I look forward to hearing from you!
Services From Tegan Mccann Photography
Full Day Wedding Coverage
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography Portrait photography Events, Balls, Proms, charity dinners
- What does the wedding package include?So.. I am a photographer, I shoot all over the uk! so I know the countryside and LOVE creating photography within it, but also shoot a lot of London wedding so can adjust easily! Monday to Friday I shoot property and at weekends I shoot weddings, events, babies and families. I’ve shot tonnes of weddings, parties, and events and love nothing more than providing people a set of images that make them relive their big day all over again when they look at them. Detailing everything so they remember things they didn’t think they would! I offer a few packages of photography, but my most popular, is a full days coverage, with a free pre wedding shoot, a personalised usb box and prints for delivery, and the option to add an album on. I try to keep a candid style with my shooting. I have the belief that that is where the real shots are captured. Beautiful shots where people are at their most relaxed, smiling away or giving each other cute loving looks. But I do also offer staged group shots, and all the popular shots, especially incase there is anyone special there on your day. Like great grandparents or long lost uncles. I can tailor my packages to you. If you want to add sparkler shots into the mix we can. If you have surprises, or special events, all of that is fine.. and great fun! Please look at my website www.tegans.co.uk
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Reportage, candid, documentary, dun
- What kind of technology do you use?I have always shot with Nikon. I shoot with two camera body’s on the big day, and always have a spare just incase. I shoot with about 5 different lenses during the day.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I do, I have a blog that they are posted to and guests can look at. And on requests I can set up a purchasing gallery for the shots.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I normally have the photos back to the clients within 4-6 weeks. But I normally give them their highlights within a week!
- Do you send all the photos taken?I normally send 350+ for a full day. Normally more like 600!! But they are all fully edited, sharpened and prepped!
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?It’s just me! I like having that control, it means I can give a better service. Saying that, I often have a second shooter come along with me. And we often work closely with the videographer on the day!
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes! We photographers stick together and help eachother when we can.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I do!
Events, Balls, Proms
Portrait & family shoots
Food & restaurant
Interior & architecture