We freshly bake and serve tasty jacket potatoes from our vintage horse trailer. Our basic charge is for a jacket potato with a choice of two tasty fillings. Extras can include extra fillings, side dishes such as salads and also soft drinks and sweet treats.
- What services do you offer?We bake and serve tasty jacket potatoes from our vintage horse trailer called Hamish. The jacket potatoes come with a choice of toppings including vegetarian and vegan options.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We travel to your venue with Hamish our vintage horse trailer. We remove all our waste at the end of the event, leaving the venue as we found it.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We bake all our tasty jacket potatoes on site.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Our menu choices are completely led by you and what suits your event. We can tailor choices of toppings to suit a theme or dietary need.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We serve traditional freshly baked jacket potatoes with a choice of toppings which always include vegetarian and vegan options.
- Do you offer special menus?Menus to suit dietary needs can be catered for. Just tell us what you need and we can draw up options to suit your needs.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We do not supply wedding cakes.
- How does the open bar work?We do not supply a bar but can offer soft drinks if required.
- What is included in the menu?Our starter menu option includes a freshly baked jacket potato served from our vintage horse trailer, the potato is served with the choice of up to two tasty toppings. Vegetarian and vegan options are always available. We can supply extras such as side salads, soft drinks and sweet treats for an additional charge.
From our vintage horse trailer, affectionately called Hamish, we bake and serve tasty jacket potatoes with a range of fillings including vegetarian and vegan options. We are available to attend outdoor events across southern England.