Price from: £500
Delicious home-cooked authentic Valencian, Chicken and Chorizo and Vegan Paella's with a selection of seasonal Tapas
Services From Taste of Espana
Taste of Espana
Homemade Authentic Paella and Iberian Tapas stall
HI, Thanks for the enquiry. We can the perfect evening/night or daytime wedding/party cuisine with a difference, we arrive at the venue and erect our 3M X 3M smart pop-up stall and cookers with a choice of: - 1 or 2 X 115 cm Paella pans (1 pan is enough for 80- 100 people) or - 1, 2 or 3 X 60 cm Paella pans (1 pan is enough for 40 people) cooking either chicken, seafood or our speciality vegan paellas. We arrive 90 mins before serving, setup the stall and cook your desired paellas on-site on our gas ring burners. We provide bio-degradable serving dishes & forks with a selection of side dishes such as olives, bread, salad, homemade salsas, parsley & lemon wedges. We will stay for the required time (2-3 hrs) - or until all the food has been consumed. We provide bins for rubbish & clean up completely - taking all rubbish, serving trays, forks etc away. You won't even notice we have been there except for your happy, satisfied guests
From: £10 per person
- What services do you offer?A Beautiful 3m X 3M popup food stall with 1, 2 or 3 large 115 cm paella pans cooking fresh paellas (dependent on the size of the venue).
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We come to your venue and setup, serve, clean up and leave when appropriate.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes we do - all our food is cooked at the venue premises fresh
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes it is! - We also offer a range of not just meat, fish and vegan Paellas but also selected tapas such our range of Albondigas (Spanish meatballs in a homemade tomato sauce with variations with either beef, lamb or pork and with differing options of a hint of cumin, garlic or fennel ) We also do Patatas Bravas and Patatas Alioli, Chicken (A Spanish tomato and chicken dish with Oregano, Smoked Paprika and Thyme) and Chicken Pintxu (Marinaded chicken skewers)
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Mainly 3 types of Paella and a small selection of seasonal Iberian Tapas
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, we also offer Vegan as well as meat and fish
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Sorry no! But we can offer alternatives!
- How does the open bar work?We offer no alcohol or drinks but guests are welcome to come back and try as much food as they want to. In fact - we strongly advise it as we love to see peoples faces when they try our delicious offerings.
- What is included in the menu?A range of Valenican (chicken meat, (with rabbit as optional) chorizo and vegetables) Paella, A seafood Paella, A vegan Paella. A selection of salsas, lemon, olives and Parsley A selection of Tapas - Albondigas (Spanish meatballs in a homemade tomato sauce with variations with either beef, lamb or pork and with differing options of a hint of cumin, garlic or fennel ) Patatas Bravas and Patatas Alioli, Cubed fried potatoes with either homemade tomato salsa (bravas) or garlic mayonnaise (Alioli) Spanish chicken pot (A Spanish tomato and chicken dish with Oregano, Smoked Paprika and Thyme) Chicken Pintxu (Marinaded chicken skewers)
- What makes your food authentic and taste so good?Our grandma’s family came from a little known rural area in Valencia called Albufera where back around the 15th to 16th-century Paella was invented by shepherds living off the land and what it provided. Her paella recipe came from her great-grandma using whatever was around, typically rabbit, and chicken with veg olive oil and saffron We still cook ours using the original recipe today and it has been quoted as one of the best in the world. We grew up eating nothing but home-cooked organic food from our gardens until we left the family home as teenagers. Luckily we also left armed with the knowledge on how to recreate the masterpieces we were used to eating day after day. We worked for some years in various hotels starting out at the bottom as dishwashers and veg-peelers (sometimes for up to 20 hours a day!) before leaving as experienced junior chefs. We have been providing our delicious hot food for events such as birthdays, house parties, weddings country fairs and festivals for some time now and our acute understanding of how flavours fuse together (or don't) is what ensures our authentic Paella & Tapas dishes taste absolutely divine. If you have tried them - you will know what I mean!
Paella popup stall
Iberian Tapas Selection