20 years of experience in events & studio photography, published in multiply magazines and kept in private collections.
I do specialise on the natural photo portrait in a studio to help you achieve the best of you for: yourself, someone else, business profile, family archive, newborn babies & kids, maternity, headshots & occasion.
Keeping busy on any kind of events, corporate & commercial photos, weddings. Please feel free to contact if urgent - there might be a slot for you.
Jo langston• 4 Mar 2017
Hi I hired Tania for my 50th Birthday Party on Saturday - all I can say is WOW. Tania was so professional and so friendly and got the most amazing photos of my night - memories to keep forever and ones that I shall cherish - would highly recommend her and definitely use her again. Thanks Tania Jox
najim alao• 29 Jun 2017
FIVER STAR TANIA GREAT SERVICE WILL USE AGAIN AND AGAIN.
William Whitehouse• 14 Oct 2017
Tania Naiden is a sensitive and effective portrait photographer. I met her at a charity family day and she got on with her work calmly and efficiently, solving problems without fuss or stress to create a calm and pleasant experience for her subjects, including me. Technically she was skilled, but more importantly she was able to coax, even from the most defended and un-relaxed subject, a moment of natural spirit, which she captured in the photographs! I have no conflict of interest in posting th...
Ekaterina Furman• 1 Dec 2017
Tania was recommended as a fantastic photographer by one of my friends and our first photoshoot with her was for children cooking party. She did amazingly well during the session interacting with kids and capturing best moments of their excitement, she was very natural. We promptly received photographs the following day and were amazed at the vibrance of the shots! Following that we booked family photo session with Tania and these pictures are now in our family album, in frames at home and on Ch...
- What does the wedding package include?Full event coverage in digital, printouts and album are on request. There're multiply opportunities to decorate your photo album as beautiful prolonged experience.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?I do cover more than one wedding a day if the accommodation, transport, meals and subsistence are provided.
- What style of photos do you take?Natural look, organic and appropriate. Events' photographs are to capture the emotions and details, portrait shots to emphasise a depth of character and nature of a person.
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon D3 with the studio lights and outdoors gear.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Subject to the volume of a project and number of photos, it takes up to 10 days to get the photographs ready.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I send only the best photographs, there're more than enough of those, trust me.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I do work under a command of myself.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I maintain a reliable communication with other photographers, some of which are my long-term friends, and by far I would confirm a replacement photographer in a force-majeur situation.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I do have the rights to publish those photographs, which were published by me. In all other cases I don't break the agreement.
Full set of equipment for the studio sessions and events.