One guitar, two voices, beautiful harmonies and music for your inner songbird.
Tim and Nat sing you a collection of timeless classics. Some old and some new but all in their own unique style and inimitable interpretations.
Karen & Kenny• Feb. 18, 2017
Thank you so much for your services on Saturday night at Dad’s party. It was lovely to meet you both at last and everyone enjoyed your music. Kenny and I particularly appreciated your assistance with the microphone during the evening as well. It’s little things like this that sometimes go unnoticed (but not by us). I know Dad had a wonderful time which was the main purpose. Your song choice was great and worked really well with the mixed audience.
Eastcott Community Centre• June 4, 2017
Sweet Nightingale performed at our 1950s themed Big Lunch and Neighbourhood Party, and their performance was fantastic. Our audience had a great time and we would definitely invite them to perform again.
Connie Stapleton• July 8, 2017
I booked Sweet Nightingale for Crudwell's Strawberry Fayre and they went down like a sweet treat! They were fantastic with many people commenting on how lovely their sound was. I would have no hesitation in recommending this superb duo. They were a delight to work with!
Becky Neville• Sept. 30, 2017
Tim and Nat kindly agreed to play at my 40th and were awesome! They created a wonderful atmosphere and everyone loved them. They had something for everyone too. They really made my 40th a night to remember. Thanks guys!
Jenn Holton• Oct. 14, 2017
These guys were great! They were so helpful, could not have been more accommodating and sounded fantastic. A great addition to our party, played amazing background music followed by great music to dance to! Audience participation and on the spot requests! Can't recommend enough!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:One guitar, two voices, beautiful harmonies and music for your inner songbird.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Tim and Nat are very experienced performers and have an extensive setlist. We can also take adhoc requests and busk with audience members.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wine bars, coffee shops, weddings, birthday parties.
- How long do you play for?As required. We have played for over 3 hours in the past.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How much space do you require?Not much, around 6 square feet.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! You can even sing it with us!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 or 2, depending on function. Only 10 mins or so.
Eclectic mixture of cover versions - jazz standards, easy listening, country, folk, pop. Self-contained PA. Background music as required.
Fly Me To The Moon (Frank Sinatra)
Blue Moon (Richard Rodgers)
Cry Me A River (Julie London)
The Way You Look Tonight (Tony Bennett)
King Of The Road (Dean Martin)
Moon River (Danny Williams)
Something Stupid (Frank & Nancy Sinatra)
The Look Of Love (Dusty Springfield)
Jolene (Dolly Parton)
Rhinestone Cowboy (Glenn Campbell)
Islands In The Stream (Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton)
Take Me Home Country Roads (John Denver)
Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
I'm A Believer (The Monkees)
Sweet Caroline (Neil Diamond)
You've Lost That (The Righteous Brothers)
Budapest (George Ezra)
Make You Feel My Love (Adele)
The Man Who Can’t Be Moved (The Script)
Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
He's A Tramp (Lady And The Tramp)
Part Of Your World (The Little Mermaid)
How Far I'll Go (Moana)
The Bare Necessities (The Jungle Book)
Any Dream Will Do (Joseph)
Bring Him Home (Les Miserables)
Oh What A Beautiful Morning (Oklahoma)
Somewhere (West Side Story)