We ask a £100 deposit to secure the booking. We also use this money to replace the props that break or go missing on the night. If all goes
well and we have no broken or missing props you will be refunded a full £100 after the wedding. So far all our weddings got fully refunded so don't worry we are pretty lenient. Then you choose a package. The money for this needs to be paid in total no later than two weeks before the date.
When you choose a package you get a backdrop with props brought to your venue. A photographer will be there to take and guide photos. We
take as many photo`s as we can in the time that we are there. You will receive an USB stick with all the photo's on them and we post them on
We are a based in Dumfries, Scotland and cover the whole of the U.K. There is no charge for events within a 70 mile radius of Dumfries.
Our photo booth is basically a studio set up. Professional lighting cameras and backdrop. We create a fun environment and provide you with professional photographs you usually have taken in a studio.
- What does the wedding package include?Photographer, backdrop and props, USB with images. Images will be posted on Facebook
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, we are committed to only one wedding per pay.
- What style of photos do you take?Lighting used is the same as what you would find in a professional studio. We have a white backdrop or we can use a backdrop that you provide if you wish to have something else. We take as many photos as we can in the allocated time and usually capture that fun and crazy moments.
- What kind of technology do you use?Backdrop and props used are not your usual Photo Booth gear. We bring a professional setup to your event so your guest can get nice pictures as well as the fun ones. You are all dressed up right? why not get a decent picture too.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We post the images on Facebook, the access to this has no restrictions and also does not come with a watermark so your guest are free to use , tag share and print them at their own discretion.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Our photos usually are posted online within a few hours after the event. We will also post out a USB with the photos in high resolution to you.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?A professional photographer will be taking the photos. Depending of the size and nature of the event an assistant photographer will accompany to help manage the crowds and photos.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?In the unlikely event we have to cancel we have another company we work closely with. (I cannot guarantee they will be free though. )Have have luckily never had to cancel any event so far.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?You can discuss the terms with us before the event. We put the photos on Facebook and have a link on our website. We may use the photos for marketing purposes but if you wish for us not to and you don't want the photos on Facebook, simply tell us.