We offer different options, from fine dining sushi catering to a Japanese/Latin street food service. As well we count with our TakoBike, for small events, where you could enjoy the best takoyakis in a sugoi (cool in Japanese) way. In our menu you can find the most popular Japanese dishes, gyozas, chicken karaage, takoyakis, yuca fries, sushi, yakitori, tempura and the best of all our dishes, noritacos.
Our new product is inspired in Piss Alley street food market (Tokyo) and Latin American’s (Mexico & Venezuela) street food stalls, we are taking and fusion the best of the Latin and Japanese, traditions, culture and flavors to get a new hardcore street food concept, noritacos, 100% fresh & fun.
Nori: The Japanese name for edible seaweed it is used chiefly as an ingredient to wrap sushi.
Taco: A traditional Mexican dish consisting of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling.
Nori + Taco = Noritaco: A crispy seaweed tempura shell with Japanese-Latin fusion fillings....
- What services do you offer?Street food catering
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We could do both, in our central production kitchen or at the same location as the banquet.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Japanese-Latin fusion Street Food: Noritacos Gyozas/dumplings Chicken karaage Takoyaki
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?We do not offer bar service
- What is included in the menu?Noritacos Gyozas/Dumplings Takoyakis Chicken karaage etc
Street food catering. Japanese-Latin fusion