Sue La La
I offer a range of circus performance for indoor and outdoor events. I perform acts on silks, rope, trapeze and hoop suitable for tented circus shows, corporate parties and nightclubs.
I make costumes and therefore have a wide range of stilt walking characters to amaze and entertain.
And if that's not enough I also fire dance!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long is your performance?Aerial acts are approximately 5 minutes long, a hangabout would be 15 minutes. I can do 2 aerial performances per day. Stilt walking sets are 45 minutes long and I would perform 3 sets per day. Fire performances are 15 minutes long and I can perform 3 sets per day. I can combine different skills into a day or night package.
- What age range do you work with?Performances are suitable for family and adult audiences.
- What venues can you work in?I can work in most venues, the limit is ceiling height for stilts - it must be over 2.5 metres. For aerial the riggingpoint must be 5.5 metres minimum. Please ask for more information about this.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes, I frequently work outdoors summer and winter.
- Is the show safe?Yes the shows are safe for me and my audience. Please ask for more details when enquiring.
- Any special requirements for the show?Yes - some will require a PA provided, aerial requires rigging, and the fire show a large area cordoned off. No special requirements for stilts other than a warm dry place to change and parking.
Aerial acts on silks, rope, hoop and trapeze, also available as hangabout.
Large cast of stiltwalking characters and costumes for all events.
Fire dance and shows.