Don't be fooled into thinking this is just a girl and a guitar. She records her own unique backing drums, percussion and vocals for each song to create a truly unique version of some incredibly well known songs. Her experience in previous function bands makes her the perfect entertainer who knows exactly what crowds want to hear, but her acoustic career allows her to tailor the music to suit a quieter event if desired and she can happily create a more chilled vibe if more of a background music feel is what you are after. Versatile, talented and very funny on the mic too, she engages with the crowd and is a fantastic entertainer for any event! !
Peter• 3 Mar 2019
"Unbelievable talent and filled The Queens.
Wonderfull, soulful voice that got everyones feet tapping and dancing.
Have rebooked and would highly recommend
FIVE STAR RATING"
Events M• 3 Aug 2019
Susan performed for us on a Saturday evening, she was fun, energetic and engaging with the crowd coupled with a voice like hers it was a stupendous evening!
Sarah B• 26 May 2019
I hired sue for a charity event held over the May bank holiday - such a kind and friendly lady with an incredible voice,can't wait to hear her again x x x x
Michelle• 13 Jul 2018
I booked Sue acoustic for a corporate summer BBQ in July 2018. Sue played a fantastic set, cleverly mixing her own harmonies, drum beats and percussion to compliment her on the guitar and vocals and truly changed what I thought would be background entertainment to become a real party. The vast majority of her songs were upbeat, fun and perfectly suited to the evening. She is also very funny and interacted with the crown brilliantly. I would have no hesitation in booking her again for future eve...
Karolina• 18 Jul 2019
Thank you Sue for a wonderful performance at our company event.
She was always quick to respond, the songs she played matched the atmosphere perfectly and in the end our guests didn't want her to leave. My only regret that I didn't book her for a longer time! Thank you for an amazing night Sue, you made it even more special! ❤️
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:One girl, one guitar, full band sound
- What are the highlights of your career?Being selected to play the the Royal Norfolk Show this year
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I'm unique in that there aren't many of us singing girl guitarists out there and in particular ones that create beats, harmonies for a festival/nightclub style of entertainment
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthdays, weddings, restaurants, pubs, outdoor afternoon events and anything else you might be organising!
- Who are your previous clients?The Queens head pub, Thurlton The Grapes, Bury St Edmunds The Ferry Inn, Horning Plus various private events
- How can event planners pay for your services?I can accept bank transfers or card payments through paypal
- How long do you play for?I can play a maximum of 3 hours with the option to add a disco after the liver performance for up to an additional hour.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I have my own P.A, lighting, cables etc. It's a fairly neat compact set up so space constraints are never normally an issue.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I am fully insured and all my equipment is up to date on Pat testing
- How much space do you require?Ideally 2 x 3 metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes I can. I just need a minimum of 1 month to learn it and to create the beats and harmonies to perform it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I play straight through a 1 hour set. After that I have a 15 minute break after every hour, up to my maximum playing time of 3 hours. I put background music on during those breaks to keep the music continuous.
- What style of music do you offer?My style is modern upbeat Rock/Pop/Indie
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Of course, just give me a months notice to learn it and create beats and harmonies for it.
- Do you do open-air acts?Absolutely, if it isn't tipping it down, I'll happily play outdoors!
Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
The Killers - Mr Brightside
Jess Glynn - Rather Be
Meghan Trainer - All About That Bass
Pharrell Williams - Happy
Don't look back in anger - Oasis