Don't be fooled into thinking this is just a girl and a guitar. She records her own unique backing drums, percussion and vocals for each song to create a truly unique version of some incredibly well known songs. Her experience in previous function bands makes her the perfect entertainer who knows exactly what crowds want to hear, but her acoustic career allows her to tailor the music to suit a quieter event if desired and she can happily create a more chilled vibe if more of a background music feel is what you are after. Versatile, talented and very funny on the mic too, she engages with the crowd and is a fantastic entertainer for any event! !
Michelle• 13 Jul 2018
I booked Sue acoustic for a corporate summer BBQ in July 2018. Sue played a fantastic set, cleverly mixing her own harmonies, drum beats and percussion to compliment her on the guitar and vocals and truly changed what I thought would be background entertainment to become a real party. The vast majority of her songs were upbeat, fun and perfectly suited to the evening. She is also very funny and interacted with the crown brilliantly. I would have no hesitation in booking her again for future eve...
Sarah B• 26 May 2019
I hired sue for a charity event held over the May bank holiday - such a kind and friendly lady with an incredible voice,can't wait to hear her again x x x x
SessionCam Ltd• 3 Jul 2019
Sue was absolutely brilliant. She arrived well ahead of schedule to set up, provided a set list beforehand and completely read the evening to know when to start being a little more upbeat. All the guests raved about her and will definitely be booking her again for any event we may have.
Thanks so much Sue!
Jayne• 15 Jun 2019
We hired Sue for our festival themed hen night. We were not disappointed!!! The evening was fab, lots of laughter and a few tears! The whole hen party literally sang and danced the whole night away.
Sue had clearly put lots of thought into her play list, and incorporated lots of hen/wedding related songs - Ed Sheeran’s Shape of Me will definitely be played at the wedding now!!!!
Sue’s banter through out the evening with the hen and the other guests was spot on.
Thank you Sue for making...
Peter• 3 Mar 2019
"Unbelievable talent and filled The Queens.
Wonderfull, soulful voice that got everyones feet tapping and dancing.
Have rebooked and would highly recommend
FIVE STAR RATING"
- How can event planners pay for your services?I can accept bank transfers or card payments through paypal
- Who are your previous clients?The Queens head pub, Thurlton The Grapes, Bury St Edmunds The Ferry Inn, Horning Plus various private events
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I'm unique in that there aren't many of us singing girl guitarists out there and in particular ones that create beats, harmonies for a festival/nightclub style of entertainment
- What are the highlights of your career?Being selected to play the the Royal Norfolk Show this year
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:One girl, one guitar, full band sound
- Do you do open-air acts?Absolutely, if it isn't tipping it down, I'll happily play outdoors!
- Who are your previous clients?The Queens head pub, Thurlton, various private events, weddings corporate events, festivals and BBQ's
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Of course, just give me a months notice to learn it and create beats and harmonies for it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I play straight through a 1 hour set. After that I have a 15 minute break after every hour, up to my maximum playing time of 3 hours. I put background music on during those breaks to keep the music continuous.
- What style of music do you offer?My style is modern upbeat Rock/Pop/Indie
- How long do you play for?I play for a maximum of 3 hours
- How long do you play for?I can play a maximum of 3 hours with the option to add a disco after the liver performance for up to an additional hour.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally 15 mins for every hour I play, so in a full 3 hour booking I would take 2 x 15 min breaks
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes I can. I just need a minimum of 1 month to learn it and to create the beats and harmonies to perform it.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthdays, weddings, restaurants, pubs, outdoor afternoon events and anything else you might be organising!
- How much space do you require?Ideally 2 x 3 metres
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I am fully insured and all my equipment is up to date on Pat testing
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I have my own P.A, lighting, cables etc. It's a fairly neat compact set up so space constraints are never normally an issue.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I would just need a minimum of 1 month to learn a new song and to create the beats and harmonies to perform it.
- How much space do you require?Ideally 2 x 3 metres
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I have public liability cover and all my electrical items are PAT tested and up to date
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I have my own P.A and funky disco lighting, extension leads etc. It's a nice compact set up so I don't need a lot of room
Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
The Killers - Mr Brightside
Jess Glynn - Rather Be
Meghan Trainer - All About That Bass
Pharrell Williams - Happy
Don't look back in anger - Oasis