Don't be fooled into thinking this is just a girl and a guitar. She records her own unique backing drums, percussion and vocals for each song to create a truly unique version of some incredibly well known songs. Her experience in previous function bands makes her the perfect entertainer who knows exactly what crowds want to hear, but her acoustic career allows her to tailor the music to suit a quieter event if desired and she can happily create a more chilled vibe if more of a background music feel is what you are after. Versatile, talented and very funny on the mic too, she engages with the crowd and is a fantastic entertainer for any event! !
Events M• Aug. 3, 2019
Susan performed for us on a Saturday evening, she was fun, energetic and engaging with the crowd coupled with a voice like hers it was a stupendous evening!
Karolina• July 18, 2019
Thank you Sue for a wonderful performance at our company event.
She was always quick to respond, the songs she played matched the atmosphere perfectly and in the end our guests didn't want her to leave. My only regret that I didn't book her for a longer time! Thank you for an amazing night Sue, you made it even more special! ❤️
SessionCam Ltd• July 3, 2019
Sue was absolutely brilliant. She arrived well ahead of schedule to set up, provided a set list beforehand and completely read the evening to know when to start being a little more upbeat. All the guests raved about her and will definitely be booking her again for any event we may have.
Thanks so much Sue!
Jayne• June 15, 2019
We hired Sue for our festival themed hen night. We were not disappointed!!! The evening was fab, lots of laughter and a few tears! The whole hen party literally sang and danced the whole night away.
Sue had clearly put lots of thought into her play list, and incorporated lots of hen/wedding related songs - Ed Sheeran’s Shape of Me will definitely be played at the wedding now!!!!
Sue’s banter through out the evening with the hen and the other guests was spot on.
Thank you Sue for making our hen night! We definitely would not hesitate in booking you again
Sarah B• May 26, 2019
I hired sue for a charity event held over the May bank holiday - such a kind and friendly lady with an incredible voice,can't wait to hear her again x x x x
Peter• March 3, 2019
"Unbelievable talent and filled The Queens.
Wonderfull, soulful voice that got everyones feet tapping and dancing.
Have rebooked and would highly recommend
FIVE STAR RATING"
Services From Sue's Acoustic
Female Solo Singer & Guitarist - 3 Hours
Female Solo Singer & Guitarist - 2 Hours
Female Solo Singer & Guitarist - 1 Hour
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:One girl, one guitar, full band sound
- What are the highlights of your career?Being selected to play the the Royal Norfolk Show this year
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I'm unique in that there aren't many of us singing girl guitarists out there and in particular ones that create beats, harmonies for a festival/nightclub style of entertainment
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthdays, weddings, restaurants, pubs, outdoor afternoon events and anything else you might be organising!
- Who are your previous clients?The Queens head pub, Thurlton The Grapes, Bury St Edmunds The Ferry Inn, Horning Plus various private events
- How can event planners pay for your services?I can accept bank transfers or card payments through paypal
- How long do you play for?I can play a maximum of 3 hours with the option to add a disco after the liver performance for up to an additional hour.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I have my own P.A, lighting, cables etc. It's a fairly neat compact set up so space constraints are never normally an issue.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I am fully insured and all my equipment is up to date on Pat testing
- How much space do you require?Ideally 2 x 3 metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes I can. I just need a minimum of 1 month to learn it and to create the beats and harmonies to perform it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I play straight through a 1 hour set. After that I have a 15 minute break after every hour, up to my maximum playing time of 3 hours. I put background music on during those breaks to keep the music continuous.
- What style of music do you offer?My style is modern upbeat Rock/Pop/Indie
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Of course, just give me a months notice to learn it and create beats and harmonies for it.
- Do you do open-air acts?Absolutely, if it isn't tipping it down, I'll happily play outdoors!
4 non Blondes - What's Up
Abba - Mamma Mia
Adele - Rolling in the Deep
Adele - Feel my love
Aha! - Take on me
Alanis Morrisette - Head over feet
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Anne Marie - 2002
Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum
Arianna Grande - No tears left to cry
Baby D - Let me be your fantasy
Beyonce - Runnin
Birdy - Wings
Blonde - Hanging on the Telephone
Britney Spears - Toxic
Bruno Mars - Marry You
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Celo Green - Forget you
Charlie Puth - Let's Marvin Gaye
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Corrine Bailey Rae - Put your records on
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come on Eileen
Dolly Parton - Jolene
Ed Sheeran - Kiss me
Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
Elbow - One day like this
Ellie Goulding - Love me like you do
Ellie Goulding - Your Song
Estelle - American Boy
Florence and the machine - You got the love
Foo Fighters - Times like these
Green Day - Good Riddance
Guns n Roses - Sweet Child O Mine
Human League - Don't you want me
Jackson 5 - Blame it on the Boogie
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Jess Glynn - Rather Be
Jessie J - Pricetag
Joan Jet - I love Rock n Roll
Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
Kool and the Gang - Celebration
KT Tunstall - Black Horse & Cherry Tree
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I see
Lady Gaga - Shallow
Lady Gaga - A Million reasons
Lilly Allen - Somewhere only we know
Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger
McFly - All About you
Meghan Trainer - All About That Bass
Miley Cyrus - Nothing breaks like a heart
Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me
Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit
Oasis - Half the World Away
Oasis - Don't Look back in Anger
Pharrell Williams - Happy
Phil Collins - Can't Hurry Love
Pink - Raise your glass
Plan B - She Said
Queen - Don't stop me now
Razorlight - America
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give you up
Scouting for girls - She's so lovely
Sixpence none the richer - Kiss Me
Stereophonics - Dakots
The Calling - Wherever you will go
The Clash - Should I stay or should I go
The Coral - Dreaming of you
The Fontellas - Rescue me
The Jam - Town called Malice
The Killers - Mr Brightside
The Kooks - Naive
The Kooks - Paper dreams