A professional disco service serving South Lincolnshire and surrounding areas. Friendly DJ with years of experience and fantastic sound and light show. A huge music collection from the 50's to current sounds, well chosen to suit the event and always happy to take requests, ensuring a lively dance floor whatever the occasion or age group!
Julie Hinson• 7 Jul 2018
"Graham arrived on time to set up the disco.
Played everything we asked for. Plus some other music.
Acknowledged people when they requested tracks.
He was attentive when we aked for the music to be turned down a little.
Overall we are both satisfied."
Graham & Julie• 15 Dec 2017
What a brilliant night of music and dance you gave Julie and l plus our guests. We could not have asked for more as the dance floor was never clear, with so many people enjoying themselves.
I can not recommend you enough to friends and family as you surpassed what we wanted and a bit more.
Wishing you well in the future.
Felicity & Peter• 29 Jun 2018
"We would just like to say thank you for the amazing music you provided on Saturday. Fabulous set, stepping in when the band went down and then playing my favourite - ‘children of the night’
You are great to work with. Hope to use your services again in the future."
Janet• 15 Dec 2017
Just wanted to say thanks for doing Emma’s party on Saturday. She had an absolutely wonderful time and loved every minute of it. Loads of people have commented how fab music was - I know Emma gave you a massive list but you chose to play some really good ones that got everyone partying. She loved the light effects you had and of course the bubbles! So thanks once again - it helped make her day so very special!
Sue• 15 Dec 2017
Everyone has said how much they enjoyed themselves at the Bad Taste Disco – thanks so much for helping to make it a success!
- What style of music do you offer?Any style to suit the evening, current dance, charts, disco, rock, motown, soul, pop.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes public liability up to £1 million and all equipment is fully P.A.T. tested.
- Do you do open-air acts?In the summer, weather permitting.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes there is a fantastic sound and light show, enough lights to illuminate any venue.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes I always am willing to take requests on the night, please make me aware of any of the more obscure requests before the event.
I don't go with a set list usually, feeling it better to make decisions about that when I'm there on the night. I will however play from an extensive request list provided if that is what's required.