A published composer offering a repertoire of music including Bach, Fernando Sor, Tarrega, The Beatles, Johnny Mercer, Pieces include; Air on a G String, Jesu Joy of Mans Desiring, Romanza, The Deer hunter, Summer Time, Autumn Leaves, Yesterday, Spanish Chill out!!!
What people said:
“My music is especially suited to restaurants, weddings, events, meetings – anywhere where the beautiful sound of the solo classical guitar can be appreciated!”
“Thank you for a first rate performance – everyone really enjoyed the music!”
“A perfect backdrop for the restaurant –enhancing the high quality of our services”
“I have no hesitation in recommending the playing of Stewart Goldring – he’s been a great asset to our work here.”
“No idea how you play that guitar – you must have 20 fingers!”
Simon Elliott• 22 Oct 2016
Will definitely book him again - certainly put some icing on our wedding cake! Our wedding reception was for 100 at Mycenae House in Blackheath and we booked Stewart to play at the beginning and throughout dinner. A really impressive and professional player it was a real joy to have such an accomplished musician at our event.
Andy Ferguson• 14 Apr 2017
"I was invited to a Birthday party last Friday Thats where i saw stewart Playing classical guitar whilst the buffet was served..Being a musician myself i was astounded at his ability ...Never seen anything like it.. brilliant...20 fingers more like 40.. complexed chord changes and the sound was spot on.
After his performance i spoke with him to find out that he also plays electric guitar and has performed as a session musician with just about everybody.....Amazing ."
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes - can show insurance upon request. All of my equipment is PAT tested annually and mains includes surge cut out for safety.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes - 950 wt Fenton PA - 150 wt guitar amp. Led spot lighting and music stand lights.
- How long do you play for?From 1 -3 hours. Prices will be based on performance and what time period is used.
- How much space do you require?Enough for a chair, small amplifier and PA cqbinets.music stand.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I hour without break -then minimum of 10 minutes Further hours are part of will have a break of 10 minuted in between each set
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you have the music
- How much space do you require?Enough for a chair, small amplifier and PA
- How long do you play for?From 1 -3 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
Full equipped for back tracks - I provide all equipment r
equired including, 1200 wt Pa and mics, light stands, microphones, instruments
I have my own transport and have full availability - now bookin...