Steve Taylor Magic
I can be very flexible on timings for your wedding day, depending on whatever your preference is. You may prefer to have a magician at your wedding nice and early, entertaining your guests whilst the photos are being done. You may prefer to have me performing at each table in between courses when your guests have been seated. All sets have been designed in a way that I can back off straight away if the food is served in the middle of a performance. You might even prefer to book me in the period between the main function and the evening party when there may not be an awful lot going on. Having myself at your wedding at this time of day will certainly ensure there will be no lull in the day whatsoever!
I have performed at a wide variety of special events including birthday parties of all ages, engagement parties, retirement parties and special anniversaries. Whatever the occasion, having a myself at your event really will make it an event to remember, and will make your party the one th...
- Do you do open-air acts?No
- How long is the act?Normally at a function for 3 - 3 1/2 hours although never in a rush to leave
- What type of magic do you performClose-Up & Table Magic
- Will your magic suit my event?I specialise in weddings, private parties and corporate events
- How many people will you perform for?Small groups of people at a time, although I will generally entertain everyone at a function.
Close-Up Magician, specialising in weddings, private parties and corporate events. Based in Swansea and covering the whole of South Wales.