Hi, I'm an experienced singer/ guitarist with a repertoire predoninently from the 60's and 70's but a few more up to date. Easy listening, sing a long classics, mainly up tempo.
Julie Burgess• March 7, 2020
Steve was very professional hhis music was just what we asked for well recommended.
Services From Steve Sansom
Solo Male Singer Guitarist - 90 Minute Performance
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Social clubs, working men's clubs, pubs, private parties and weddings
- Who are your previous clients?Various venues mainly in the Midlands and Yorkshire but I've worked all over the UK and Europe, playing at corporate events, at festivals and holiday camps as a member of various tribute bands.
- How long do you play for?Usually up to 2 hours. My set is pretty much none stop uptempo with not too much waffle!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I have my own pa and stage lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have liability insurance and pat tested gear. I'm registered as a musician with the inland revenue too!
- How much space do you require?Being a solo artist I can fit onto or into compact stage areas.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will endeavour to play anything within my ability. I'll have to turn down Pavarotti 😁
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks depend on the duration of each set and start and finish times. I'm very flexible though.
- Changing area.I will require a suitable, clean and safe changing area. Unfortunately the disabled toilet or a store cupboard aren't really adequate. Thanks for your understanding
Everything from soul to glam rock, Northern soul to disco, even a bit of country. I can also perform a themed 60's show or a themed 70's show including lighting and appropriate stage costumes. This can also be expanded to a duo or trio P.O.A