Steve Rowe Magic
Everyone wants their event to go smoothly, be amazing and to be memorable. Steve is the ‘triple threat’ in the magic world.
When he turns up and starts to mingle the atmosphere changes instantly and people will start to talk not only about how amazing the magic is, but what a great event they are at!
Steve can perform close-up mix and mingle, table performances, parlour shows, mini cabaret and stage. Performing regularly at events all across the country means Steve has gained vast experience in all aspects of magic and performing. If the crowd is 10 people at home or 500 people at a gala event, Steve will ensure maximum delivery.
Steve is a magical inventor. This means the magic your guests will see is not only fresh but also can be personalised to your event. Imagine you have a theme for your wedding, you love something so much you want it to become part of your special day. Perhaps your company has a special message to put across to your clients. Steve has the answers and can invent magic to deliver your exact specifications.
Now, imagine the impact that has on your guests or clients . . . they will have seen nothing like it before or ever again. Be unique and stand out!
Steve is highly skilled in both sleight of hand and mind reading to the point where your guests will have no idea how he performs such un-explainable feats, in fact, the only answer is MAGIC!
Your guests will really be able to relax and let go of any ‘daily hum drum’ lost in a world of wonder and witnessing magic that will be talked about all night long.
- Do you do open-air acts?YES, a recent popular style of event is 'Fesitval Style' which I love. Walking around and sharing my magic with groups of people.
- How long is the act?It depends on your event, I am booked for a variety of services, for 15 minutes Cabaret to all day Weddings.
- What type of magic do you performClose-up mix and Mingle, at tables between courses of a meal, cabaret and stage magic. Fun, visual magic often using guests borrowed items such as coins, rings & money. I perform with small amounts of fire, making things appear and disappear.
- Will your magic suit my event?YES - I am a versatile performer suitable for all ages. My regular bookins are corporate and private event as well as weddings. (I do not offer childrens parties, though I perform well for smaller amounts of children with suitable magic they can understand and enjoy.)
- How many people will you perform for?My magic is all about interacting with people, normally groups at larger events or up to 500 guests. I also offer private home performances for 10 people and above. If your event has more than 150 guests, I normally suggest booking more than one magician to ensure everyone gets to experience the magic.
Close-up mix and mingle
Performs at 100’s of events every year. Audiences from 10 - 1000 guests.