A truly outstanding solo guitarist for your wedding, party or corporate event.
Steve Osman is one of the south wests finest guitarists. Based in Devon, Steve has the experience and professionalism to ensure your event is a total success.
During your wedding ceremony or after the ceremony, on stage at a corporate event, at a private party, acoustic or amplified, Steve’s repertoire and performance will be perfect for your event whatever it is. Accomplished, professional, relaxing, entertaining and tailored to your needs.
Bespoke arrangements of your favourite songs on request.
Steve has shared the stage with name artists such as guitar legend Albert Lee, John Zarradln, AI Stewart, Kiki Dee and Carmelo Luggeri. Also a successful support tour with Midge Ure.
The choice performer for the crews and celebrities involved in the Transat Race preparations, on board the Swan Fan Makkam and regularly works performing at high profile corporate events in the South West.
He has performed in Holly...
Jazz-Wise Magazine• 5 Nov 2017
"A worldly mix of fluent Guitar"
Andrea, Inner Wheel and Rotary Clubs of Roborough• 3 Jun 2017
“Steve, how amazing to have you playing at our Joy of Music Evening.
Thank you so much to do so. You certainly added a special dimension to the evening.
We wish you much success in the future”
Hannah and Peter• 7 May 2016
“Thank you so much for entertaining our guests at our wedding on Saturday…you wouldn’t believe the number of comments from friends and family asking all about you. Your guitar playing is so fantastic and relaxing”
The Evening Herald• 6 Dec 2015
Rob Race• 14 Aug 2016
“Huge Thanks for playing in Modbury on Sunday, I know the weather was not too good but your set was absolutely outstanding, I stood in a row of spellbound guitarists/musicians and watched your “Hotel California” in disbelief that the whole thing can be played on one instrument!
I have had continuous great feedback from people who had never seen anything like it”
- Do you play flamencoThats rather specialised. I can play flemenco inspired guitar but i am not a flamenco guitarist
- Do you singNo im a solo guitarist
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I only take breaks if I am expected to play for 2 hours or more. usually a short 10-15 break is normal but I'm also quite happy to play for up to 2 hours without a break if required.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?certainly if its something that is possible to play on a solo guitar then yes.. I am often asked to create arrangements of peoples favourite pieces and I'm happy to do it.. as long as it is possible. certain music does not always translate well to a solo instrument .. but there is a huge amount of music that does.
- How much space do you require?I require little space but it needs to be flat and dry... so not outside on a rainy day with no cover ! and not in full direct sunlight on a hot summers day either ! and it needs a power outlet close by or appropriate extension provided.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?certainly yes
- How long do you play for?usually two hours but its negotiable
Often I am asked to play before then perhaps during a wedding ceremony and also after the ceremony this third performance is
usually is two 3 quarter hour sets...but this is totally negotiable !