I am a very experienced solo singer acoustic guitarist with alot of professional experience, who performs popular feel-good songs from the last seven decades. I give an enthusiastic and engaging performance, with either quiet gentle background music or more up-tempo party songs to join in with and dance to. My set is well polished and varied, with quite a few 60's hits. I just use drum beats to accompany my singing and acoustic guitar, so my sound is live. If needed, my speakers and lighting can be used as a small disco, when I've finished playing.
Ideal for weddings, parties, special events, pubs and clubs around Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Cambridgshire, West Kent and East London.
Lucy Turner• 30 Sep 2017
I booked Steve for my 60th birthday party. My guests really enjoyed his music. would thoroughly recommend
Janet Page• 28 Oct 2017
Steve played at my Mum’s friends party. He was nice and friendly, a good musician and played songs people knew. We enjoyed listening to him.
- How long do you play for?Normally 2 to 3 hours with breaks
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Compact PA and small amount of lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?In the process of aquiring these
- How much space do you require?Just enough space for me and my speakers
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes I'm happy to learn a favourite song if it will sound ok
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Generally 15 minutes every hour
Adele - Make You Feel My Love
Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings
Blur - Country House
Bruno Mars - Lazy Song
Bruno Mars - Mary You
Buddy Holly - Heartbeat
Chris de Burgh - Lady in Red