If posssible, we would prefer if you got in touch via our main website straight away after viewing our profile as sometimes messages via poptop don’t get through to you, the client,
We are James & Richard, a twin brother team that has filmed over 200 weddings over the past five years and whose job it is to capture your day as naturally and discreetly as possible. For us your wedding is about capturing the moment as it happens, there’s no staging and no re-runs. We film in a very unobtrusive style looking for natural shots where possible. Our number one priority is not to be intrusive. We are renowned for our stealth attendance at couples weddings, you won’t even know were there as anyone will tell you and that’s important as the whole day is about you and capturing that moment as natural as possible as its actually happening.
We are based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne and by viewing our videos you can see that we cover the entire north of England and attend any location, whether it ...
- What services do you offer?Videography
- What does the wedding package include?All day filming covered from preps till first dance. 2x videographers for multi angle on Ceremony - Speeches and First dance and more efficient filming throughout the day. No staging. Filmed on DSLR cameras for none intrusive filming putting your guests at ease. 4K Quality. Aerial footage.
- What kind of technology do you use?DSLR Caneras so less intrusive to the guests and the couple on the day. Drone for ariel footage. Stabilisers for more efficient and effective filming
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?There’s two of us on the day so you get multi angle on the three main events throughout the day - ceremony, speeches and first dance and also more efficient filming so one of us will be with the photographer out on venue grounds with the couple and the other inside getting table decor and guests mingling.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes there will at least be one of us if the other got taken seriously Ill but as long there’s two cameras it’s more or less the same princeable
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
- 10 second Facebook teaser.
- 4- 5 minute highlights film.
- Full ceremony / speeches / first dance
All day filming from preps to first dance.
2x cameras for multi angle on all main events.