Stacy Cartledge Photography
I’m a photographer currently based out of a little town in Derbyshire. My absolute passion is travel photography and have had the pleasure of working with brands such as Visit Sweden, Jet2 Holidays, Visit Northumberland, The National Trust, Visit Algarve, Tivoli Hotels, Visit England, Haddon Hall, Visit Ardennes and Champagne Le Gallais to name but a small selection. I absolutely love travelling!
When I'm not working in the travel sector I enjoy capturing the moments that make your big day special. My aim is to document those once in a lifetime moments in a relaxed, beautiful and timeless way. I've had the pleasure of working with some incredible people in the wedding industry including Rosie Hardy Weddings, Emily K Weddings, The Venue - Halifax, St Patrick Bridal and Colville Hall.
I absolutely love small intimate shoots the most be family, engagement, maternity or newborn shoots. A photoshoot with me is calm, natural and fun. We will head to one of your favourite locations and spend a little time exploring and having fun, whilst I capture all of those little moments that pass in-between. I prefer not to stage the photos that I take, although I may offer small directions to get the most out of the light and the surroundings we have to play with. I like to capture things in the moment. I will do my best to blend into the background and let you enjoy the time we have naturally.
- What services do you offer?Travel Photography Event Photography Website Photography Brand Photography Family Shoots Engagement Shoots Maternity Shoots Newborn Shoots Birth Photography Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Wedding Photography - 6 hours coverage • online gallery + digital downloads ready to share with your friends and family so you can choose your favourites • delivered on a USB • travel free within 50 miles of DE1 - From £795
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?My aim is to document those once in a lifetime moments in a relaxed, beautiful and timeless way.
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon D750 Camera with multiple lenses depending on the shoot at hand.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes. I use an online gallery called Pixieset where you can view all the edited images I take of your shoot or event, choose your favourites or download the entire gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?My turnaround is normally 14 days.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes - all images are available to buy.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I currently work solo.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I will always find a replacement should the case arise. Thankfully this has never yet been necessary!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes