Splash are by far the biggest showgroup ever to emerge from Scotland. They are currently in the top 5% of British bands and are very well known and respected for their professionalism at all levels. Splash started in 1997 where they appeared on Des O'Connors "Pot Of Gold Show" where they got themselves on prime time TV. Splash then did a 27 night tour throught Scotland where they finished at Glasgow's Pavilloin Theatre. They have continued to grow when in 1999 an international management team signed Splash to become the Official Wet Wet Wet Tribute
band that would see them tour throughout the UK and Europe, playing some massive festivals with crowds of up to 11,000. Splash then landed the deal of their life to play a 3 month contract in The World's capital of Entertainment, Walt Disney Orlando. This is where Splash learned their art and taught them to pay attention to the small details that make a group stand out from the rest. Splash have learned to be a very approachable band, we...
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Who are your previous clients?Apple Corporation and Walt Disney Florida
- Who are your previous clients?Apple Corporation
- How long do you play for?We play for 3 hours per evening.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take 1 break throughout the night.
- What are the highlights of your career?Walt Disney Florida Rotterdam Festival Supporting Terrorvision at Cardiff International Arena UK Theatre Tours
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Without a doubt the UK's most sought after events and functions band, with 5 of the best and liveliest band members you'll ever see.
Abba - Waterloo
Abba - Mamma Mia
A-Ha - Take On Me
Aerosmith - Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Average White Band - Play That Funky Music
Barry Manilow - Could It Be Magic