South Wales Pianist
South Wales Pianist provides highly trained, experienced pianists for your wedding or event. Whether you need a pianist to play hymns at your church service, provide music during the signing of the register or background music during your wedding breakfast, South Wales Pianist will create a romantic atmosphere that makes your day one to remember. They have a varied repertoire made up of both classical and popular music. We are able to advise you on what music to choose for important moments such a strong the bridal entry and will also accommodate any requests you may have, whether it is a classical favourite or a song that has special meaning. If your chosen venue does not have a piano, we are able to provide a digital piano at no extra cost.
Stephen• 4 May 2019
"Hannah was fantastic on the night. She played brilliantly and was extremely well received by the guests. I would whole heartedly recommend her.
Thanks to Hannah and the team."
Andy & Lianne• 17 Jun 2017
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for Saturday. You played beautifully, the music made the ceremony so so special! We will certainly be recommending you to all our engaged friends.
Kathryn• 12 Aug 2017
Hannah thank you so much for playing at our wedding. We had lots of guests say how beautifully you played and thank you for accompanying my sister.
Jade• 15 Jul 2017
Hannah was so good not only on the day but before the occasion. We choose a list of sounds we wanted Hannah to play on the day which she did impeccably. She was efficient, professional and such a lovely person. We had many compliments about how well she played during the wedding breakfast. Thank you again Hannah, you were fab.
Jen & Adam• 4 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for playing at our wedding on Saturday, it sounded beautiful and so many of the guests commented on it.
- How long do you play for?It depends on the occasion, but for background music I normally play in sets of 45 minutes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I have Public Liability Insurance and my piano is PAT tested
- How much space do you require?I take up very little room as my piano is not very wide, I just need access to a power socket
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I'm happy to include any requests you may have
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take 15 minute breaks between sets
South Wales Pianist offers three packages for weddings:
Silver: One part of the day - Ceremony OR Drinks Reception OR Wedding Breakfast
Gold: Two parts of the day - Ceremony & Drinks Reception OR Ce...