Sound With Us is a live audio & entertainment company, specializing in providing high end function bands, DJs, sound & lighting solutions for corporate events, private functions and live concerts.
We specialise in taking care of all your music entertainment needs from start to finish, so you can focus relax & enjoy your special day. We have over 25 years’ experience covering different aspects of audio & visual for live events, locally and internationally in both the corporate and private sectors, so you know you’re safe & sound when you Sound With Us.
At Sound With Us we love our music even more when it’s at great acoustic quality, so you can relish in hearing each vocal, instrument or track without it being over powering. We also know how to drop the beats without dropping your ears off and use the best equipment in the market including digital mixers, which allow our sound engineers to adjust and tweak the sound from anywhere in the room without being tied to a mixing desk, so ...
Sarah• 1 Jun 2017
You have to book Lilac! She is amazing a true talent. My sister's hen party wouldn't have been the same without her. I'm so pleased we found her!
Jamie Osborne• 28 Aug 2017
Lilac made the party! Her performance was absolutely amazing! We were in the garden on a balmy August evening. We found Lilac after a last minute hunt for a live act to entertain a select few friends. And entertain us she did. She was truly amazing. Her reppatoire was incredible as was her amenable manner!!!! We can’t thank her enough for joining us. Very highly recommended.
Geraldine Joaquim• 11 Jul 2016
We booked Lilac to sing at my husband's 50th birthday party and she was exactly what we hoped for: great vocals and original songs, the band were all lovely to talk to, it felt like a mini-concert. All our guests were impressed and remarked on how great the entertainment was. Overall we couldn't be happier
Mark Dormer• 4 May 2019
"Lilac was amazing she made mine and my wife day very special.
I would listen to her everday I would love to see her live again soon"
Ken Spratt• 22 Apr 2017
Thanks once again for playing at our event. The music was brilliant and your voice was amazing. I particularly like the way you adapted each set to the needs of the event. Starting off with gentle background music during the meal with a slightly more upbeat tempo for the second set with the last set making for a fantastic atmosphere. As good as you were I don't think you would have been able to put on such a great show without your sound engineer, Remko constantly adapting the set up and sound t...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporates, festivals, bars/pubs, restaurants, hotels, members club events, sports club events, markets, fairs and more.
- Who are your previous clients?Hurlingham Club, Hospital Club, Bloomberg, KPMG, TEZENIS to name a few.
- How long do you play for?Performance Options: Up to 15 min - £250 Up to 1 hour - £300 Up to 2 hour - £400 Up to 3 hour - £500 Additional Extras: 1hr Live DJ Set - £200 Add A Musician - £250 2hr Live DJ Set - £300
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Indeed I do. Indeed. Remember, artists can only sound as good as the amplification they’re playing through. That's why I use PAT tested high-end amplification, as well as party, stage & mood lighting (where necessary) with a dedicated engineer, to ensure everything looks & sounds just right all throughout your event.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, my PLI is for 10 million and all my equipment is PAT tested yearly.
- How much space do you require?A minimum of 2m wide x 3m deep.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?You can select ALL your songs, and even select some songs which aren’t on our list. We love learning new songs, and ensuring your show is fully-tailored and unique to your event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Recommended breaks are 15min per each 45min playing (in line with Musician Union regulations).
- What if my timings change after I've booked you?When you book with me, I keep that date & time in my diary just for you. I understand that timings for any event can vary and always remain as flexible as possible within reason, while communicating with you prior to and throughout the event. Please note: Additional fees may apply for finishing after midnight (in line with Musician Union regulations).
- Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?All my bookings include a bespoke DJ playlist service throughout the event, tailored with all your song requests. Live DJ sets are also available at a special price.
- How much time do you need to set up?1-2hrs. * Generally, the earlier I can get in - the better * Timings vary based on the amount of lighting required * Setup is normally quiet, besides the last 15-30min of sound check * When meal & entertainment happen in the same hall, some venues supply a divider screen for the band to setup behind while guests are dining.
- What do your clients love most about your performances?Clients repeatedly mention the showmanship & crowd engagement, alongside my special attention to detail and warm & friendly approach.
- Which artists have you been most influenced by?Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Jewel, Alanis Morisette, Chaka Khan.
* Sets: 100% bespoke. We play what you ask for.
* Eras: Over 1000 songs from oldies to current chart
* Genres: Funk, soul, Motown, R&B, pop, dance, jazz,
swing, blues, rock, folk, rock & roll, coun...