Soulville Express is a great live band, available as a 5 piece, 6 piece or 8 piece ( Female and Male Vocals, Keys, Guitar, Bass, Drums and 2 Brass).
Soulville Express is a very successful, busy band at the top of its game with some of the best musicians in the South West, providing great live entertainment. They play a huge selection of some of the best Soul, Motown, Disco, Funk and Ska tunes around. Based in Glastonbury, the band has been running for 6 years, providing top notch, dance focussed fun for thousands of happy people. In 2017 the band performed at more than 60 events right across the South West, including the Newt Festival and Cheese & Grain.
Their XL line-up includes the best from Soulville Express – Their great female lead vocalist, guitar/vocal, bass, keyboards/vocal and drums/vocal – plus two brass players and a really great male singer.
Soulville Express and XL are dedicated to live music. They do not use backing tracks so their performances are live, from the hear...
Jo & Darren's Wedding on 7 Feb 2015• 7 Feb 2015
"We both can't thank you all enough for making our Wedding evening ""do"" the best night ever. All our guests had a great night, and so many fab comments on you all. The set was perfect. You took no time at all to get everybody in the party mood, and up on their feet dancing, which was exactly what we had hoped for. The venue were really impressed with you too. You really gave us the best end to an all round amazing day. Hopefully we will see you all at another gig sometime. Keep up the good w...
James & Jane Wedding Wells Town Hall 14 Feb 2015• 14 Feb 2015
You did us proud , both jane and I were made up with the whole day , we loved the the band and the sound , lots of positive vibes and my uncle wants to book you for a summer party , thanks again a great night
Cheese n Grain March 2017• 17 Mar 2017
"Cheese n Grain March 2017 ""These guys and gals are truly great. We couldn't fail to get up and dance. Loved their set too. Just right for the night. Very professional too. Brilliant"""
Leigh & Louise's Wedding on 13 Apr 201• 13 Apr 2015
Soulville Express were absolutely FANTASTIC - we had several guests comment after our wedding how good they were! Spot on in fact. they gauged the audience and played accordingly so all guests were up dancing - I would strongly recommend them for any event where you want your guests up dancing. We will continue to go and watch them at local events - EXCELLENT in every aspect - thank you for making our event Extra Special
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The best LIVE party band for Soul, Motown, Funk & Disco in the South West
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can do it
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Birthday Parties, Special Events, Festivals, Clubs and Pubs
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or BACS
- How long do you play for?As long as required, typically 2hrs
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?5m X 3m Minimum
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We're flexible
Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Ain't Nobody Does It Better
Another Piece Of My Heart
Dancing In The Street
Gimme Some Lovin
Heard It Through The Gra...