Soulshine Band brings Funk, Soul, and Disco back to the 21st Century. None of the cheese, and only the best grooves to guarantee a packed dancefloor all night long!
Based in London, Soulshine is one of the UK's leading funk soul bands, having performed at hundreds of weddings and corporate events around the UK and also in Europe.
Expect to hear your favourite Funk, Soul, Motown and Disco classics by Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Stevie Wonder, Chic, Earth Wind & Fire, Chaka Khan, Prince and Michael Jackson. Not only that, but Soulshine Band bring you right up to date with more recent hits inspired by these old school legends, with Beyonce, Bruno Mars and Pharell Williams and many more..! For those of you looking for something super cool and off the charts, Soulshine Band also perform a number of rare groove, funk, and acid jazz tracks which will keep even the most discerning listener happy!
All of this is presented to you in the unique Soulshine style with glitz, glam, flair a...
Amy Hopkinson• 27 May 2017
"The Soulshine Band were absolutely fantastic at our wedding. They were energetic, fun and had everyone dancing from start to finish.
I am so pleased that we hired them - James and his band are true professionals and a must-have at any party or occasion."
Zara D'Souza• 3 Oct 2015
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the great job you did last Saturday at our wedding. We are so pleased with everything...from the songs that you performed and the energy that you put in. You had the dancefloor packed the whole night and everyone was commenting how brilliant you are. We couldn't have asked for more. Will definitely be recommending you to everyone.
Dave• 1 Jan 1970
"Hey Sasha, now that we are back from our honeymoon, without wasting more time we would want to say a big thank you to your entire band and you for making our wedding day so special. Right from the very first dance to the end, you were oh so astounding.
Many of our friends and families expressed how amazed they were by your performance, and how thoroughly they enjoyed and loved it. You made the evening so perfect for all of us, and I will not at all be amazed if we get loads of requests in fu...
Dave• 1 Jan 1970
Hey Sasha, now that we are back from our honeymoon, without wasting more time we would want to say a big thank you to your entire band and you for making our wedding day so special. Right from the very first dance to the end, you were oh so astounding.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Top quality Funk, Soul, Disco band for weddings and corporate events
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at a beautiful palace in Istanbul, Turkey
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Fantastic singers who are at the top pf their game. Authentic Funk/ Soul music. Ability to read the crowd and change things up on the fly to work the crowd into a frenzy!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings and corporate events
- How long do you play for?2 hours (either 2 x 60mins or 3 x 40mins sets)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?6m x 2.5m minimum
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to learn one special request for your event. Please send across your request and we shall review it's suitability for our line up
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It depends how our sets are split up. Generally between 15minutes and 45minutes. We are very flexible though and happy to play things by ear on the day
Included within the price is a professional sound system suitable for upto 200 people, plus stage lighting and dancefloor lighting. The Soulshine Band can also cater for much larger events - prices av...