Soul Plated is a funky soulful collective of musicians and singers based out of London (but play extensively all over South England). Soul-Plated love performing all styles of music, from Vintage Swing to 50s Rock n Roll to Disco, Funk, Soul, Motown and Modern Rock, but everything they do is with Soul - Soul is the principle ingredient of every moment of live performance. The other important ingredient is that every member of the band is a singer (lead or backing) so there is a great deal of harmony, variety and vibrancy to their performances.
Soul Plated have played all manner of events and venues from the Coolest Hangouts in Hackney to Major XMAS Merry-Making in Mayfair:) With a repertoire stretching from Swing to Soul to Contemporary RnB and Pop, Soul Plated are the ultimate choice for every kind of special event from wedding to corporate. Most importantly, Soul Plated, as musicians and singers, are all good friends, love what they do and are keen to share the music they love ...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fun, Funky, Soulful, Friendly Function Band.
- What are the highlights of your career?Bandleader has performed at Montreux Jazz, Guitarist at Glastonbury, Drummer at Ronnie Scotts and Bassist has performed for Pink Floyd.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Very varied repertoire. Can be used for a soul/party band and/or background jazz for early on in the evening. Also includes a free DJ service.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events, Anniversaries.
- Who are your previous clients?Westfield, Hippodrome, Sony, Wembley, BP, Vodafone, Foxtons, 100s of private clients.
- How can event planners pay for your services?By Invoice.
- How long do you play for?Usually 2x60m sets, but flexible from 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, Mackie and Yamaha.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Usually 3.5 x 3.5 but depends on band size and equipment required.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to learn up to two new tunes for your special day as part of the normal quoted cost.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally if we do 2x60m sets, we take a break for anything from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on when you want the music to continue. If we do 3x40m then we can take 2x20m or space it out further if you prefer.
I feel good
Locked out of Heaven
I will survive