Lively 10 piece playing soul and Blues Brothers music. Rebooked by every venue they have played since forming in early 2017. A great band to get people dancing. Songs from Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin, Sam and Dave, Dusty Springfield, Stevie Wonder, Eli 'Paperboy' Reed, Tina Turner, Redbone, The Commitments, Ray Charles and the Blues Brothers to name a few of their influences.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Lively authentic 10 piece soul band that gets people dancing - rebooked by every venue we have played.
- What are the highlights of your career?Helping to raise £35,000 for a charity event to save a young mother's life then being invited to play in the Mayor's charity ball. Also being offered gigs for a year by one substantial city Centre venue who saw the impact we had on the audience.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Truly authentic brass and backing vocals, first class presentation with genuine passion for the music and giving people a good time.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We have a residency in a major music venue Liverpool (Come and see us, its free!). We also play hotels/clubs as well as functions and weddings.
- Who are your previous clients?On Air (Cains Brewery Village, Liverpool, Flying Horse Hotel (Rochdale), South Liverpool Housing Association, The Empire (Rochdale), West Kirby Social Club (West Kirby), The Sidings (Hoylake), Save Samantha Charity, The Supper Club (Liverpool), Arthouse Hotel (Liverpool.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Discussed on a case by case basis.
- How long do you play for?Set times are by mutual agreement to suit you - normally 2 x 45 minutes. We have done 2 x 60 minutes and 1 by 75 minutes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We have played several small venues in performance areas that accommodate smaller bands. We can adjust to the shape of the performance area.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. We have high standards and need to know in advance so we can arrange the vocal and horn section harmonies and rehearse you song properly.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The number of breaks depends on the number of sets but are usually around 15-20 minutes when we do more than one set.
- Do you have the same line up for every show?Yes! Performance standards are the most important thing in building and keeping our reputation. If we have to use a deputy musician they will be someone who is experienced and has played with us and/or rehearsed with us before your show. In the last two years we have used one deputy once!
To fit your requirements the number and length of sets can be negotiated and we can provide recorded interval music. For weddings the band will play your choice of first dance soul style song if conf...