Son Guarachando are one of the top exponents of Cuban Son, Salsa, Cumbia and Latin Music working in the UK today.
They are fronted by vocalist Adriana Lord from Havana Cuba, who was a leading force on the Havana scene for well over a decade having worked with the likes of William Vivanco, Eliades Ochoa (Buena Vista Social Club) and N.G. La Banda.
Individually the band members have been at the apex of the Latin music scenes of Colombia, Spain, Cuba and the U.K.
Son Guarachando have been in high demand during the past 7 years with club dates in venues such as Ronnie Scott's, The Barbican and Bar Salsa, tours, festivals and private parties and the band were recently featured on BBC1′s The 1 Show.
Whether playing a concert, a festival, a salsa class or a private party Son Guarachando's wealth of experience, charismatic stage performance and exciting repertoire of Son, Salsa, Cumbia and Afro Cuban music never fails to get enthralled audiences onto the dance floor.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing on BBC1
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Music venues, Parties, Festivals, Weddings, Salsa clubs
- How much space do you require?4 m2
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Generally 1 or 2 breaks or no more than an hour
Hay Que Entrarle a Palos a Ese
El Cuarto de Tula
Tumba La Caña Jibarito
Son al Son
Pintate Los Labios Maria
Cuenta Con Los Santos
La Vida Es Un Carnaval
Vivir Mi Vida
Castellano Que Bueno Baila Usted
Que Nadie Sepa Mi Sufrir
Oye Como Va
Etc, etc, etc......