American style low and slow smoked food direct from our trailer mounted reverse flow offset smoker served in a Street Food style. Typical menus include Smoked Brisket, Burnt Ends, Pulled Pork etc. Contact us with your requirements.
We are members of NCASS, hold £10m insurance cover and all staff are fully trained and appropriately certified.
- What is included in the menu?Main dish served direct from smoker, with side dishes as required. We can adapt the menu to your requirements, so please contact us to discuss.
- How does the open bar work?We dont offer bar services, sorry.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, sorry.
- Do you offer special menus?Not as such. We often have daily specials in limited quantities at events.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?American style bbq, served direct from “Brian”, our trailer mounted reverse flow offset smoker.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, although we generally offer our own menu, we’re happy to adapt to your needs.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes. We do need to able to setup at least five hours before serving (dependent on menu choices).
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?Street a Food, wedding, and event catering
Street food style catering for weddings, events (e.g. car and bike shows), parties and of course, street food.