American style low and slow smoked food direct from our trailer mounted reverse flow offset smoker served in a Street Food style. Typical menus include Smoked Brisket, Burnt Ends, Pulled Pork etc. Contact us with your requirements.
We are members of NCASS, hold £10m insurance cover and all staff are fully trained and appropriately certified.
- What services do you offer?Street a Food, wedding, and event catering
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes. We do need to able to setup at least five hours before serving (dependent on menu choices).
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, although we generally offer our own menu, we’re happy to adapt to your needs.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?American style bbq, served direct from “Brian”, our trailer mounted reverse flow offset smoker.
- Do you offer special menus?Not as such. We often have daily specials in limited quantities at events.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, sorry.
- How does the open bar work?We dont offer bar services, sorry.
- What is included in the menu?Main dish served direct from smoker, with side dishes as required. We can adapt the menu to your requirements, so please contact us to discuss.
Street food style catering for weddings, events (e.g. car and bike shows), parties and of course, street food.