Live Acoustic Covers Duo, from Castleford - West Yorkshire.
Playing a wide range of covers from the 60's through to present day, we're available to hire for parties, functions, weddings and more.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Live Acoustic Covers Duo, providing a wide range of covers and classics from the 60s through to present day.
- What are the highlights of your career?To date recording our Debut EP of original material has been a great experience for us, and helped us become better musicians as a result. We’re currently preparing for our second recording with some new material, and covers also.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We try to keep our pricing competitive, and believe for the service we provide we offer a high standard of entertainment for affordable prices. We don’t want to ever price anyone out from booking us, we’d rather be booked twice by you, or recommended to a friend than we would take a larger fee to perform for you just once! We try orientate our sets to be upbeat, particularly for our final spots, but we can amend our set lists to suit the occasion and your wishes.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We’re happy to accept payment via PayPal, Cash, or Bank Transfer.
- How long do you play for?This can vary based on your needs, our typical “pub/bar sets” are split between 2 sets, one around 45-50 minutes, and the second 60 minutes +. We try to “build” our setlist up from the first to the second with more and more classics, and faster paced songs to get everyone in the mood to join in and have a good singalong.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We do have our own PA System, and two speakers with stands. We also provide our own microphones, wires etc. We do not currently have any lighting arrangements at present.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can certainly try to learn this, it depends totally on the song itself, how much notice you give us, and if we can make it feasibly work to do it justice. If we can’t do it ourselves, we can make sure it’s added on to our playlist for the music we can play before, in between or after our sets.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This again varies depending on what type of event we’re playing. For a standard two set performance we would take around 20/25 minutes, before then starting the second set. This can of course be changed to cater your needs, i.e. we have played presentation nights for sporting events where the gap is 60 minutes or so for award processes to take place.
5ive - Keep On Movin
Ben E King - Stand By Me
Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
Bryan Adams - When You're Gone
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Cher - Believe
Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
Ed Sheeran - Castle on the Hill
Electric Light Orchestra - Don't Bring Me Down
Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
George Ezra - Shotgun
George Ezra - Blame It On Me
George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You
George Michael - Faith
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Imagine Dragons - It's Time
James - Sit Down
James - Laid
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Justin Timberlake - Say Something
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot
Kasabian - Fire
KC & The Sunshine Band - Give It Up
Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
Kodaline - Ready
Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved
Lionel Richie - All Night Long
Magic! - Rude
Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
Matchbox Twenty - I'll Believe You When
Mental as Anything - Live It Up
Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
Oasis - Wonderwall
Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
Oasis - Morning Glory
Oasis - Half the World Away
Olly Murs - Thinking of Me
OneRepublic - Stop and Stare
Paolo Nutini - Candy
Paolo Nutini - Ten out of Ten
Queen - I Want to Break Free
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
REM - Losing My Religion
Robbie Williams - Angels
Robbie Williams - Let Me Entertain You
Robyn - Dancing on my Own
Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
Shawn Mendes - Stitches
Small Town Sounds - Saturday Night
Small Town Sounds - Heaven Hold Me
Small Town Sounds - Crazy
Small Town Sounds - What I Need
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
Status Quo - Rockin All Over the World
Stereophonics - Dakota
Stereophonics - I Wanna Get Lost With You
Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child
The Beatles - Twist & Shout
The Beatles - I Wanna Hold Your Hand
The Beatles - Hey Jude
The Coral - Dreaming of You
The Eagles - Hotel California
The Kilkennys - Galway Girl
The Killers - Mr Brightside
The Kooks - Naïve
The Lumineers - Ho Hey
The Monkees - I'm a Believer
The Proclaimers - 500 Miles
The Verve - Lucky Man
The Zutons - Valerie
Toploader - Dancing in the Moonlight
Uncle Kracker - Follow Me
Walk the Moon Shut Up & Dance
New songs can be added on request if notice is given.