I am a young female vocalist based in Bromsgrove who can provide entertainment for any event. I sing to backing tracks, and cover many genres from 50's up to the current chart. Requests are welcomed and fulfilled to the best of my ability. Whether it be an afternoon tea, a wedding or a party or pub event, I can offer you a truly enjoyable time guaranteed to be remembered.
Serena Ubhi• Jan. 19, 2018
"Every time I plan an event and the organiser's want a singer Skye is my go-to-girl!! She has an amazing voice and great taste in music. Every one thoroughly enjoys her performance and is always praising her afterwards. Skye is always on time and is very professional in the way she carries herself on and off stage. I hired Skye for an summer party and then again for a big Christmas event and the audience were absolutely thrilled to see her perform again. Skye's very good in taking any requests and is always fully prepared. I would highly recommend Skye for any type of event!!!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Generally I serve a lot of pub and club events, such as Friday and Saturday night entertainment. I have also done weddings where I have provided the evening entertainment as well as providing vocals for the signing of the register and walking down the aisle. I am however open to performing at any event you have in mind.
- How long do you play for?My set consists of 2x45 minutes worth of live vocals with half an hour break in the middle where music will be played
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I own a Bose System and a small amount of lighting appropriate for a disco/party setting
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course. Ideally this will need to be addressed in advance so I can ensure I have the correct backing tracks and can learn the song to a performance level. However if it is spontaneity on the event, I always try my best to fulfil these to the best of my ability, and with 17,000 backing tracks in my system, it is unlikely I won't have your request on hand, and as long as it is a song I am vaguely familiar with it is something I will perform for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take one break in a 2x45 minute set which is half an hour long. If you require my set to be 3x30 minutes then I will take 2 breaks which will be 15 minutes each in length
I provide a set list catered specifically to your needs, so do not hesitate to specify exactly what you require and this can be tailored to ensure you thoroughly enjoy the event you are holding.