Six Lives Left brings together five talented musicians to play all of your favorite rock covers and more. Requests taken in advance of event, if you are looking for some great live music then this is then band for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We generally play for 45 minutes with a 20 minute break followed by another 45 minute set
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to take requests prior to performance
- How much space do you require?Two guitars plus amps and pedals One bass guitar plus amps and pedals Full drum kit and cymbals Mic and PA system
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minute sets
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on arrival
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We enjoy rocking a good festival and are happy to headline a great pub night
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are one of the few rock and indie bands who have a female front person. Four rock gods and me!
- What are the highlights of your career?New on the scene as a five piece, we are building our experience as a band. Between us we have a wealth of experience and look forward to sharing it!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Five piece rock covers band playing all your favorite rock and indie songs.
Hard to Handle - Black Crowes
Just A Girl - No Doubt
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
So What - Pink
Dakota - Stereophonics
Highway to Hell - AC/DC
Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon