Professional bellydancers providing belly dance shows, hen party and birthday packages, wedding entertainment, restaurant shows, classes, courses & workshops, antenatal bellydance courses, children's entertainment, school workshops and dance holidays - Based Liverpool, Chester and St Helens. We have been featured in local and international tv/press and have performed for major clients and at high profile events.
We work closely with our clients to provide a seamless, bespoke experience with excellent client satisfaction. See our website for examples of testimonials, our clients and party package options.
All our teachers are public liability insured. See the website for our teacher biographies. Some of our Belly Dancers are also formally qualified teachers but we have all had experience of working with children. If you want extra peace of mind you can choose one of our teachers who are also DBS checked
Sorry no male only parties.
Joel Ambrose• Oct. 20, 2018
Very good and excellent service provided. Caroline was exceptional and entertained the crowd well my father was very pleased. We would defiantly hire again with more dancers next event.
Fae• April 20, 2018
Fantastic! Many thanks to Sirocco for performing at my husband's 40th. It was so much fun. Brilliant dancing and got our guests up and dancing too. Dancer was really friendly and engaging. Great interaction. Arrived promptly. Would well recommend
Home-Start Warrington• March 22, 2018
Great big thanks to the ladies at Sirocco Dance Academy who demonstrated at our Curry Night at the Cottage Indian Restaurant, Warrington on 22nd March 2018. Superb!
Liz Seville• March 22, 2018
Absolutely fabulous night. Also supporting people with dementia and or Alzheimer's. Hats off to Rosie who came and entertained our residents also took the time to get them up an show them what to do. They have never laughed so much. It was also great for them to have that one moment to have a sense of purpose.
Alex Olgun• Jan. 27, 2018
Would highly recommend Sirocco. Dancer was highly talented, lovely demeanour and really looked the part. Grateful to Sirocco for being so helpful and accommodating for a last minute booking especially as the she had to perform elsewhere that night. We wanted a bellydancer for our Turkish celebration that reflected my husbands culture and she did just that. She was great at working the crowd and got friends up dancing who we thought never would including an awesome authentic regional dance at the end that was completely unexpected . If you want a bellydancer that knows what they are doing then use Sirocco. They impressed from the outset with their personalised approach to our requirements. My daughters are still talking about the lovely bellydancer. Thank you! (sorry for not remembering dancers name).
Alex Olgun• Jan. 27, 2018
Dancer was fantastic and beyond what we hoped for! Thank you for being so helpful and accommodating for a last minute booking especially as the she had another performance elsewhere to do that night. We wanted a bellydancer for our Turkish celebration that reflected my husbands culture. Not only did she look fantastic, do a great bellydance performance she was great with the audience, very personable and got friends up dancing who we thought never would! She also got people up for a very lively regional dance at the end that was completely unexpected and really wowed everyone. If you want a bellydancer that knows what they are doing then use Sirocco. From the start with their professional personalised approach to our requirements they were fantastic and I recommend to others, as will others at the party. Thank you again! (I'm so sorry I forgot the dancers name!) x
- Do you do open-air acts?We can perform outdoors weather permitting although routines would be modified to suit. Veils don't do well in a breeze!
- How long is the act?Standard performance sets are 20 minutes long. Can do shorter 10-15 minute routines or longer 30 min sets. Can do multiple shorter sets e.g two 15 minute sets over 1 hour and this usually includes a costume change. Fun party workshops and talks and taster sessions- These vary in length from 30 minutes to 2 hours
- What other services to you provide?Our focus is on belly dance / raqs sharqi and folkloric dances from the Middle East and Turkey. Our aim is to provide quality authentic bellydance and Middle Eastern folkloric dances in a fun and dazzling way. There is such a wealth to learn just in this area we want to do it justice! Therefore you know you will not see us do a poor imagining of belly dance or fuse with other unrelated dance styles.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes we are all covered with Public Liability Insurance
- What props do you use?What props we use is dependent on space available. Props include wings, veil, finger cymbals (zills) and cane. Some of our dancers also specialise in double cane, double veil and fan veils. For wedding zaffas we use a shamadan (candelabra balanced on the head) and finger cymbals.
- Can I specify a dancer?Of course! Depending on that dancer's availability we always try to accommodate. Some of our dancers do the majority of the commercial performance work. Some of our teachers specialise more on workshops and educational sessions.
- What is the booking process?After the deposit is paid we will send through a booking form for completion. The dancer will also be in touch before the event to say hello and finalise any details.
- Are you Family Friendly / Do you work with Children?Yes and we don't perform for all male groups. We can also modify our costuming to suit the audience (e.g more modest dress/ galabeya as opposed to a 2 piece costume). We love working with children. Some of our teachers are DBS checked and two are also formally qualified teachers, but we have all had experience of working with children. We have been the only providers of Bellydance classes in the North West specifically for girls. We provide bespoke workshops for schools suitable for boys and girls and special party workshops with age appropriate choreographies whether bellydance or more folkloric / line dances (great if its for boys and girls).
Birthday shows and workshops for all ages
Hen party shows and workshops
Schools / Educational workshops
and many more....
You can book 1-8 dancers and our sets can include props, costume changes and audience participation