Cleo Is a vocalist performer from London currently base in the West Midlands with a variety of experience as a live musician playing at various events, gigs and conferences.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Conferences, Pub Gigs, Weddings Ceremonies, Singers Lounges
- How long do you play for?Usually up to two 45mins sets. However If your event or occasion is looking for something longer do let me know so we can formulate something that will fit your event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. If your venue doesn't have access to a PA and Lighting, please insure to include this on your request so I can add this to your order.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. I'm covered through the Musician Union.
- How much space do you require?3m x 2m is fair amount of space. But usually enough space to setup a PA and speakers, lighting and seating with access to a power outlet is sufficient.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I'll do my best. Send me a list of the songs you'd like to add and I'll have a go before letting you know if it's possible to add it onto the setlist.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 45mins which gives me chance to take a break, visit the loo, top up my drink and prepare for the next set. :)
All I Ask - Adele
Turning Tables - Adele
Some Unholy War - Amy Winehouse
Back to Back - Amy Winehouse
Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
Elastic Heart - Sia
Scared of Lonely - Beyonce
Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
Don't Leave Me Lonely - Mark Ronson & Yebba
One Last Time - Ariana Grande
Don't Speak - No Doubt
Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
Girls Just Want To Have - Cyndi Lauper