“Super-talented. A great guitar player & singer. Anyone looking for someone to partner up with, someone to tour with, hang out with… Simon is your guy.” – Eric Martin, vocalist for multi-platinum rock band Mr. Big
"Simon's a great singer, a great songwriter, a great entertainer - you should check him out!" Damon Johnson, lead guitarist for Alice Cooper, Thin Lizzy and Black Star Riders.
Simon is a guitarist of exceptional talent, having toured extensively throughout the UK and Europe with some of rock music's biggest singers like Eric Martin from Mr Big, Joe Lynn Turner from Deep Purple and Rainbow and Damon Johnson from Thin Lizzy and Black Star Riders.
When you hire Simon, you can expect a great night of songs and entertainment with an energetic and entertaining set of covers that will enhance any event you are planning!
But don't take our word for it...watch Simon's showreel and hear it from some of rock's greatest yourselves...!
Heide Ann De Vera• 28 Jul 2018
Simon, we cant thank you enough for making our party beautiful with your music. Everyone enjoyed when you started and it was very relaxing to listen to your songs and watch you play guitar. It was beyond our expectations! I was very happy to have chosen you to perfom on our special day, thank you so much! Will choose you over and over again in the future and we have already been recommending you. Your very happy client, -Hydz xx
Craig Doyle• 8 Sep 2018
I thought Simon was true professional.
We had a party of 50 guest and a lot of my friends wanted to know where I had found this singer. My friends all loved the music.
My party was a huge success due to Simons song choices and performance.
I would highly recommend him for an event like that again.
rob• 10 Nov 2018
Great singer, great guitarist,
Great communication all throughout initial contact up until he arrived at the venue.
Very talented man, and genuinely helpful and friendly.
Really made the difference to our first dance.
Honestly, i cant recommend him enough!!
Will Definitely use him again. Just have to think of an excuse to!!
Tina Spence• 31 Dec 2018
He did a wide variety of songs.
Leigh• 19 Jan 2019
"Well what can I say!
Simon was fantastic. Engaging, professional and a staggering guitar player.
He gauged his audience perfectly and picked the best songs. An absolute gent to talk to and even hung around after his slot and engaged with everyone.
He made my wife’s night and I would book him again in an instant. If you’re after great music played immaculately then you need look no further.
Thank you Simon. Until next time.
Leigh and Natasha "
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I generally take one fifteen minute break per hour singing but I can play straight through or play things by ear on the night.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, you get to choose one song for me to learn included in the price.
- How much space do you require?A few square feet. It's a very tidy, compact set up.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Minimum one hour, maximum three hours (3 x 50 minute sets)
- Who are your previous clients?Various Fuller's & Young's Brewery pubs in London, mainly in Twickenham, Richmond, Barnes and Putney. The rest have been private clientele.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthdays, Parties, Weddings, general entertainment
Sample songs from my set:
The Monkeys - I'm A Believer
Van Morrisson - Brown Eyed Girl
James Bay - Hold Back The River
George Ezra - Budapest
Robbie Williams - Angels
Take That - Back For Good