Simon Graham Photography
A highly experienced and professional Wedding Photographer based in Preston, Lancashire, but covering the whole of the U.K.
With years of experience covering traditional, non-traditional and Asian weddings, I have developed my own style which is unique, fresh and modern.
I’ve been photographing weddings professionally since 2006 and have covered many different styles,cultures, themes and locations. I have developed my own style, working with light and people to create moments that are vibrant and colourful. Each photograph is professionally processed using the latest techniques and software to bring out the very best colour and detail.
I have full indemnity insurance cover to give my customer’s peace of mind. I am a member of the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers and pride myself on the quality reputation that I have built up with my customers.
- What services do you offer?I specialise in Wedding Photography and also personal photoshoots and environmental shoots. I am an experienced and professional photographer that has worked within a high profile customer service environment for many years, always focusing on the customer's needs and working with passion and commitment. I am available for many types of shoots including Wedding Photography, Event Photography, Moment Photography ( births, graduations, personal events), Family Photoshoots (environment), Cake Smash, Birthday Parties and many other personal photography events.
- What does the wedding package include?My Wedding Package is listed below but is fully bespoke. A consultation leading up to your wedding will provide you with the day’s photographic agenda so the day will be smooth and worry free. A presentation slideshow of your days. (you may provide your own music) Password-protected client area to view your photographs. Coverage from the very beginning of your day, right through until the departure of the bride and groom (wedding day only). A beautifully presented USB & Box which is of the highest quality with your photographs (approx.200 per day) high quality JPEG format, ready to be printed. See below.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never. I concentrate on the 1 Wedding and there is no restriction on start time or finishing times! I do not charge by the hour and when you book me for your wedding, you have me from the beginning until you leave. I am very flexible and accomodating for your Wedding needs.
- What style of photos do you take?I photograph weddings with 2 photographers. We capture both natural / reportage shots of you and your guests, tradional group shots on stage or in an appropriate location, "cover-album" shots in parks or beautiful locations and selfie/paarty style shots of your guests having fun.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use professional grade Nikon camera equipment with a variety of N class professional lenses. I use several off-camera flash lighting techniques to really bring out special scenes throughout your day. Each photograph is processed to a very high standard and is finished, ready for printing, online or album display.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All photos taken are displayed in a password-protected Online Gallery which is safe and secure, offers high resolution images to view or download. Print Options are also available and are extremely easy to use on the site.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Wedding Photos are important and I understand that you won't be able to wait to see them! I try to provide your full photographs within 8 weeks from your date. This can be and usually is much sooner but in busy periods it may take this time to process your days. 1 day event photography / business portfolios and/or portraits can be available within a few days or sooner depending on your requirements.
- Do you send all the photos taken?All of your photographs are processed and delivered "print-ready" which means they are delivered to you as my vision of the day. The photos taken have my own style and quality that I am very proud of. This does mean that you receive the best shots taken from the day.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?On your Wedding day, there is usually myself and another experienced photographer.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have never missed a wedding or event in all the years that I have been photographing (touch wood!) but I do have replacement photographers available who will be able to photograph your day in the case of any unforseen circumstances.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?As a wedding photographer, I rely on the visual image to show off my work. I am sure you went straight to my photos? :) With this in mind, I do post a photo (usually a small montage) on Instagram and my website blog to show off my work. I do ensure that you're happy with the photo before I post them. I also ask that if any of my photographic work is displayed on social media by yourself then this is tagged appropriately so that people know that I have taken the pic! As with any photographer's work, I do retain the right to publish the photographs and display my work.
A consultation leading up to your wedding will provide you with the day’s photographic agenda so the day will be smooth and worry free.
A presentation slideshow of your days. (you may provide your own music)
Password-protected client area to view or download your photographs. Prinbt ordering is quick and easy too.
Coverage from the very beginning of your day, right through until the departure of the bride and groom (wedding day only).
A beautifully presented USB & Box which is of the highest quality with your photographs (approx.200 per day) high quality JPEG format, ready to be printed.
A wide choice of Graphistudio Wedding Albums.