Shona is a vocalist and pianist based in Leeds, UK, who can provide relaxing pop covers in a soulful style to create the perfect atmosphere for your wedding or event. From Adele to John Legend to Ed Sheeran, she covers songs from the most popular modern singers and is happy to take requests in advance. With years of performing experience, Shona is professional in her approach and always ensures the highest quality of performance possible.
Lauren Emmott• 11 Oct 2019
Absolutely incredible! Stunning vocals and genuinely lovely lady. Couldn't have wished for a better vocalist for my big day! Will be recommending Shona to all future brides/events
Adam Holmes• 13 Sep 2019
Shona was absolutely amazing and made our day so special. We can't thank her enough and would highly recommend her.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I usually play for weddings and private events (small parties, business launches).
- How long do you play for?I can play for up to 3 hours with 15 minute breaks.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA and I don't use lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability Insurance.
- How much space do you require?Around 1x2 metres.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With at least a few weeks notice, I can learn it for you. However, please consider that if the song is of a completely different genre, it may be played in my own style and not necessarily in the style of the original.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually take 10-15 minute breaks every hour. If you would like me to play continuously for a few hours with no breaks that can be discussed.
1. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
2. Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
3. All I Am - Jess Glynne
4. All of me - John Legend
5. American Boy - Estelle
6. At Last - Etta James
7. Beauty and the beast ...