"1000+ words captured within a moment"
This has always been my motto as a photographer. I have worked with a wide clientele from families to high street brands. I specialise in fashion, new born and wedding photography as I come from a very creative design background. I love capturing special moments for people and I try my best to blend in so I can capture those special candid moments. I have been introduced to some amazing people through photography and love to continue on this amazing journey. Before every shoot I like to propose a meet and greet to make sure we are on the same page, this is mainly for weddings but I have also done this for new born shoots and for clients to air any suggestions they have or anything they would like included. This can be face to face or over the telephone. If you do not have much time on hands (roughly between 5-20minutes depening on the event) we can arrange a video call or simply just message suggestions through. I am always here to help and get the BEST solutions from each situation so that you can tick one errand off your list with ease.
Thiyagan• Nov. 18, 2018
Absolutely brilliant photos for our wedding. Amazing customer service and really captured the day well. Very welcoming and hard working! Have recommended to all my friends!! Thank you so much
- What services do you offer?New born photography Baby shower photography Wedding photography Event photography Baptisms, communions (Photography props where necessary)
- What does the wedding package include?Various packages include Photo albums (digital print or hand made) Props for guests to hold photo booth style Cd/dvd or usb of all images Getting ready Ceremony Reception Depending on the clients needs
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No. I like my clients to have their special day to themselves! I wouldn’t want you to worry about the time running slightly over and I have to leave.
- What style of photos do you take?Candid Portrait Commercial Wide angle Monochrome Creative Abstract Cityscapes
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon Props Plain backdrops Lighting Various lens (crystal, 10-18, 18-55, 18-80)
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Not on a website but can be uploaded to Facebook with the option of private or public view.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Once payment has been made a contract will be sent out that needs to be signed, around consent and what the day will include, and hire summary.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes if this is requested, an additional fee will apply.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Depends on the event, we are a photography duo. So there will never be more then 2 people.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/copyright-acts-and-related-laws
Photo booth style