Shelley Davina - Diva of the Decades Show
A fabulous High energy show with amazing costume changes and stunning vocals as shelley davina escorts you through the decades of the 60s 70s 80s to the present day performing all the iconic hits from some of the best divas of our time. From Tina Turner, whitney Houston, Aretha Franklin Lady Gaga and many many more. A great show not to be missed!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Diva of the Decades show featuring all the iconic hits of the best divas of all time...Including Tina Turner, Whitney Houston, Aretha Franklin. A Fabulous high energy show- with amazing vocals and costume changes as you are taken on a magical journey through different music decades.
- What are the highlights of your career?west end shows, Different touring shows, Working as the lead vocalist for several years on different cruise liners. Securing a presenting job on several shows on Television.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I am THE diva of the decades! You get power house vocals costume changes and an fabulous interactive experience for your audience all at an amazing price. Lots of great iconic songs covered from the 1960s to the present day. I can offer a live band experience or just solo performance to tracks depending on required price.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Theatres, Golf clubs, Wedding venues. Several venues.
- Who are your previous clients?several hotels wedding venues all over the country including the Antsy hall, Coombe Abbey, De Vere Golf club etc. Saddle worth Golf Club. Abbey Theatre events several touring shows.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, paypal or cash
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes absolutely
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Usually any stage size will be sufficient but I can be very accommodating.!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course- Within reason!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break 30 mins- unless you opt for an hour show and there is no breaks then.
Nutbush City-Tina Turner
River Deep mountain high-Tina Turner
Respect -Aretha Franklin
Think -Aretha Franklin
Natural woman- Aretha Franklin
Cant hurry Love supremes
keep me holding on -supremes
Your my world/any one who had a heart-cilla Black
Son of a preacher man- dusty Springfield
I just don't know what to do with myself-Dusty
Dancing in the streets- Dusty
goldfinger- shirley bassey
Diamonds are forever-Shirley
Big spender shirley Bassey
Hot stuff -Donna summer
No more tears -Barbra Streisand
I will always love you -whitney houston
I wanna dance with somebody-Whitney
Im every woman- whitney
Heart of glass- Blondie
Abba songs- abba girls
shallow- lady gaga