Shelby Ellis Photography
Verified bookings: 2
Price from: £150
Award-winning Wedding, Event and Portrait Photographer - based in Kent but travelling all over the UK and beyond.
Services From Shelby Ellis Photography
Photography of your event - both natural/documentary style images as well as staged/formal group shots if required. Images will be delivered as a password-protected online gallery, from which you can view, download and share the images.
From: £115.00 per event
Full Day Package
My Full Day Package includes unlimited hours of coverage on the day, and all the final images on a usb with prints in a lovely keepsake box engraved with your names & wedding date. You'll also receive an online password-protected gallery to view, download and share your wedding photos with family and friends. Prints and canvases can also be ordered via the gallery. Also includes engagement shoot.
From: £1450.00 per event
- What services do you offer?Stills photography only - no video.
- What does the wedding package include?Full day coverage is full day coverage – no time limitations. Complimentary engagement shoot. Pre-wedding consultation, to go through the specifics of your day. All edited images on a customised USB with full printing and sharing rights. A password protected online gallery to share with family and friends. A selection of 6×4 prints in a beautiful keepsake box.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never.
- What style of photos do you take?Natural light, documentary, unobtrusive image-taking.
- What kind of technology do you use?Full-frame Canon DSLR with a range of prime and zoom lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Password-protected online gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Dependant on job. Small events 3-7 days, weddings 3-4 weeks. Happy to discuss your requirements.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Images will be culled before edit to remove any misfires, under/over-exposed and those where the subject is blinking!
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Mostly solo, unless a second photographer is requested.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have a network of professional photographers who could cover emergencies.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, as per my contract.
Photographic coverage to fit your brief. You want it - you got it!