Diana Ross & Motown Show.
I am far too creative to be singing other peoples songs, so as a writer, it is now time to feel my own style and flow and share this with others. My vocal inspirations have been artists like: Whitney Houston, Diana Ross, Beyonce, Amy Winehouse, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone and many more. I listen to and appreciate all music genres within reason, and am willing to explore new sounds. I am currently enjoying working with an acoustic guitarist Robert James Selby who has opened up a new world of music to me.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Functions to inc. WEDDINGS, FUNERALS, BIRTHDAY PARTIES, PUBS, CLUBS, THEATRES, FESTIVALS
- How long do you play for?60-90 mins 1 2 or 3 sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How much space do you require?As much or as little as you have
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes with notice
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?0 1 or 2 As long or as little as you'd like