Songs that rattle with the ghosts of Appalachian folk, and southern blues, yet sound emphatically English.
Old before his years country-folk fellow who mixes intricate John Fahey finger-picking with confessional tales of dirty old Leeds - THE GUARDIAN
Serious Sam Barrett, from Addingham, splendid folk blues from the West Yorkshire hills.
Gideon Coe (BBC Radio 6) (BBC Radio 6)
- How much space do you require?A square Metre
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?No, probably not I generally don't do requests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This varies a lot depending on the nature of the performance
- How long do you play for?Can play for up to 2 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes to PA, No to lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
I play and sing original songs in a folk/country/blues style and well as traditional numbers from the USA, Ireland and UK.
Current set-list is as follows.
Mole in the Ground