Alice Wall, harpist and Juliet Walshe, violinist provide simply beautiful, classic and contemporary music arranged for a string duo for weddings and events. They are based in Cornwall.
They have been collaborating since 2015 when were asked to provide some music for a series of dinner events in Falmouth, Cornwall. Since then, they have performed at weddings, festivals and events in the South West.
Please message us for more information.
- How long do you play for?We can play for up to 3 hours in total but would need a few breaks during this time
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?we are able to gently amplify our music for noisier venues or during parts of the day such as the wedding breakfast/ canepes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We are both fully insured, DBS certified and have PAT on our electronic equipment.
- How much space do you require?We require around a minimum of 1.5-2m square.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to learn requests, depending on the difficulty of the song, costs may be involved.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We would need a short break after every hour and at least a half hour break if we are playing for 3 hours. We commonly play for the ceremony and then for an hour straight after for the canapes, in this specific case we wouldn't need a break because we are not playing for the entire ceremony.
What a wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
Game of Thrones, Stephen Warbeck
Nothing Else Matters, Metallica
Fields of Gold, Sting
All of me, John Legend
1000 Years, Christina Perri
Perfect, Ed Sheeran
Hallelujah, Leonard Cohen
Somewhere over the Rainbow, Harold Arlen
Ave Maria/Prelude in C, JS Bach/Gounod
With or without You, U2
Can’t help falling in love, Elvis Presley
Here comes the Sun, George Harrison
How long will I love You, Ellie Goulding
The Lover’s Waltz, Jay Ungar and Molly Mason
Morning has broken, Trad Scottish
The Grenadier and the Lady, Traditional Irish
The Road We Travelled, Misty Dawn, My Darling Asleep, Jay Ungar
Scarborough Fair, traditional English
Can you feel the love tonight, Elton John
Poldark Theme Tune
Beautiful Day- Elbow
Symphony - Clean Bandit
The Greatest Showman Medley